Happy Birthday

About time for some birthday party again.......this time for a very special friend of mine:

Mocika, also known as the Root Of All Evil :D !

HEAVY BIRTHDAY, fellow dirty old woman!!
party-smiley-013.gif

I heard Phyros needed to seriously get rid of his bad internet habbits in order to get his life functioning. I also heard it came along well, but to the great cost of losing many friends :(

Another thing I heard is that he misses his online life, but since his IRL life is functioning perfect he is not willing to give it up.

-Andreas (hears a lot of things...)

Edit: Ohhh, and thank you DWD! My birthday wasn't blue at all though, I guess all my blueness is gone.

Phyros said:
I heard Phyros needed to seriously get rid of his bad internet habbits in order to get his life functioning. I also heard it came along well, but to the great cost of losing many friends :(

Another thing I heard is that he misses his online life, but since his IRL life is functioning perfect he is not willing to give it up.

-Andreas (hears a lot of things...)

Edit: Ohhh, and thank you DWD! My birthday wasn't blue at all though, I guess all my blueness is gone.

Glad to hear from you. It's probably better that your birthday wasn't blue. I just recall the days of the blue rabbit (I think it was?) Ohh, what fun times we have had here!