Happy birthday....

Hobo

Señor Member
Apr 8, 2002
Kata-land
www.stormrider.se
...katatoniaforum!
today it was five years since Jesse first said hello to ppl here..
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=740
:headbang:
partytime.gif
partysmiley.gif

yeay! :headbang:
Let’s keep this going for another 5years now ey!?
I remember the first mailing lists, who later become some sort of a discussion forum. Think it was 'released' with TD..... Any1 from that lists here?!

again, congratzzz to uzzzz!:)

THANK YOUUUUUUU EEEEVEEE!!!!! 21st birthday!!!! IM SLAMMIN MICKEYS!!!! HUGZ AND STUFF!!! THANKS FOR THE CARD....EVE!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! YAY 21!!!!!

I celebrated my birthday in Wal*Mart earlier...hah!

Happy bday Kev! I remember you said in one of those mass conversations that your bday was the same day Anathema was gonna play in Argentina... So well, I'm gonna see Anathema today and in spite of some other issues, I am very happy today. Just a few hours... I can't wait anymore already. I'm going with a friend of mine and we're meeting Androz before the concert for some beers :) We'll try to get some cool pics and maybe Andy can film something too.

Well, sorry, back to the topic... I really wish you a very happy birthday, Kev, a nice day, lots of food a drinks and presents and etc. And be happy ;)

PS: I gotta go now but of course we'll let you all know how the concert went. If not me, maybe Andy hehe.
Gotta go. Take care you all.