Happy Bithday Alexi!!!

:lol::lol:How the fuck did you edit my post!?! YOU PRICK YOU'LL GET ME BANNED!!!
I well knew that was coming tho in fairness :lol:

EDIT: Replaced with a less pronfuelled facepalm piccie..left the rest for the lulz..fuckers better not hack my posts though..

And now ... to celebrate Allu's birthday, I'm partying out all night long in some place in this hole-town.
Lucky canadians!!!
HBD again!! ñ_ñ..and take care of your fingers and wrists!! and your sneakers :p

Yeah I'll be celebrating his birthday over here! :kickass:

Oh wait this isn't me so I won't be.
fuckinparty.png

:lol::lol:How the fuck did you edit my post!?! YOU PRICK YOU'LL GET ME BANNED!!!
I well knew that was coming tho in fairness :lol:

EDIT: Replaced with a less pronfuelled facepalm piccie..left the rest for the lulz..fuckers better not hack my posts though..

lol I never edited your post !?

lol I never edited your post !?

That's alright then o_O Nah, that 'you' wasn't directed personally at you. :) It was a universal 'you' as I hadn't a clue as to who done it. But now it seems that no one actually took advantage at all,the first pic I posted was a hotlink from a dodgy site that hilariously replaced it with goatse. Shifty bastards.

CliffBurton gtfo :p

I hope it's okay to post a youtube-link...

All attendees at UBC Thunderbird Arena sing Happy 30th birthday to Alexi Laiho (lead singer of Children of Bodom) under the instruction of Randy Blythe

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know what Randy and Alexi said in the end of that video?

I wonder what will happen on his 33rd birthday, you know since he has that tattoo of the number 33, and said that its meaning was a secret, hah.