HAPPY BOITHDAY SARA MINIMURRAY!

HAPPPYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYY!!!!!!! or like in my country we would say .... FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS SARITA jejejeje this is the birthday song we sing here in the birthdays "estas son las mañanitas que cantaba el rey david a las muchachas bonitas se las cantamos asi....." sorry for being late .....

i hope you have got a very happy dayyyyy and ... drink one for me :)

if you can please show us some of your gifts maybe photos jejeje :)

RoboCaster said:
Can we see pictures of the presents, if you got another guitar or something?

here's the '97 RR3 i just got :) a present for myself!!!
the seymour duncan designs will be replaced w/emgz 81/89, it has a floyd rose, and the neck is a bolt on. gonna use it with the little dolls - tune it down a half step oh yeah!
RR3_97.jpg

RR3_97body.jpg

WOOOWWWW AMAZING and so original the best choice for The little dolls .... i wish i could give myself gifts like those jajajajajajajaja :) wich other gifts do you get??

HEY!!
Well...i guess it´s too late but..uhhmm...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I´ve already bought some Jack Daniel´s for you, i´ll give it to you on your next visit to Chilangoland!
:kickass: :kickass:

maybe i´ll have to wash the puked floor for being late...
:lol:

MiniMurray said:
here's the '97 RR3 i just got :) a present for myself!!!
the seymour duncan designs will be replaced w/emgz 81/89, it has a floyd rose, and the neck is a bolt on. gonna use it with the little dolls - tune it down a half step oh yeah!
RR3_97.jpg

RR3_97body.jpg

Nice that looks like something for crazy train music; it's gonna' have a grinding crunch with the emgz, they are nice. It will be very similar to KK Downing’s V guitar. He’s got the emgz too, but did you know his V also a scalloped neck believe it or not… He’s an inspiration of mine.

I might be. I am thinking of getting a Kelly KE3 though I am very new to jackson guitars and dont know much about all the model differences. Especially between the KE2 and KE3. Why is the KE2 like $1,200 more? :eek:

Also, can you PM me what you want for the pickups? :D