Happy Christmas Dumpy

J

JUNEY

Watching you play in my morning sickness puke in the dumpster today really got me in a festive mood. Watching you roll around in last night's corndog chunks was a hoot. Smearing the chunks on the stolen ornaments was a nice touch. I miss the bloody tampon ornaments from last year though. Maybe we can steal some from the women's bathroom from the bowling alley. Remind me to look tomorrow. We need something red to match the green tinged puke balls.

Thank you Lord_red_dragon - the only person I like calling me bitch is Dumpy of course, and only when we're engaging in some really putrid acts. I can't help but say "Happy Christmas," as my family is British and that's what they always say. Maybe one day we can meet and I can show you my teeth. Only if Dumpy says it's ok though.
Hope you are enjoying you day Lord_red_dragon. I don't have enough party favors or I'd invite you by to celebrate dumpster style with us.

MY DIET IS THE SAME AS YOURS JUNEY BUT SADLY (EVEN THOUGH I NEVER GO TO ANY DENTISTS) I STILL HAVE A "PERFECT AMERICAN SMILE" MY TEETH WON'T ROT OR COME OUT (NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY) AND THE YELLOW COLOR IS ONLY THE TEMPORARY COLOR OF A STRANGERS VOMIT:yell:

Oh my sweet orchid, my fallen willow of disease
Oh my sweet weakness causing scabs upon my knees
Through you I have reached the highest glory of the unclean
And transcended the depths of depravity
Through you I have known truth and purity, ironic and obscene
And today I will plow your glorious nappy dugout!
In delirious filth we will soar!
Into the quiet place of understanding we share with each open sore....

JUNEY said:
Watching you play in my morning sickness puke in the dumpster today really got me in a festive mood. Watching you roll around in last night's corndog chunks was a hoot. Smearing the chunks on the stolen ornaments was a nice touch. I miss the bloody tampon ornaments from last year though. Maybe we can steal some from the women's bathroom from the bowling alley. Remind me to look tomorrow. We need something red to match the green tinged puke balls.

oh my god i didnt understand anything...