Happy Easter!

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Hope everyone had a nice Good Friday ( I went to the Mongolian BBQ - good stuff!) and enjoys Easter. I won't turn this in to religious speech, because I know many on this board are non-believers, but it's a holiday, so everyone should get with their families and be thankful for the time together. I got my neices and nephews some bitchin' easter baskets at World Market, and we'll probably chill out and watch some NBA. Then it is Spring Break for me at work. SOrry Tad, I had to cancel Denver, but I will be flying out to Las Vegas, then cruising out to California. :OMG: Have a good holiday everyone, even BLB and Greg and DD (they all know we fuck with each other for fun!)

It's after midnight, and I have yet to color eggs. I still have to make baskets, and will have to sneak up in the morning before the kids get up and hide the damn eggs. It won't work very well if they watch me do it.

Fucking holidays. Maybe if I actually got a day off once in a while, I'd have time to do this shit in advance, like normal people.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
It's after midnight, and I have yet to color eggs. I still have to make baskets, and will have to sneak up in the morning before the kids get up and hide the damn eggs. It won't work very well if they watch me do it.

Fucking holidays. Maybe if I actually got a day off once in a while, I'd have time to do this shit in advance, like normal people.

Yeah, at least ur not putting a birthday party together today too.o_O

And it's raining! That could only mean an egg hunt hunt inside the house w/ 10 screaming, cracked out on candy little rugrats.

TD said:
...but I will be flying out to Las Vegas, then cruising out to California. :OMG: Have a good holiday everyone, even BLB and Greg and DD (they all know we fuck with each other for fun!)

STALKER!!!!!!!

Right, "Lori".

Did you buy her a seat or are you going to deflate her first?

Have you asked your doctor to check you for bipolar disorder? PSYCHO!!!!

Skorned1 said:
Right, "Lori".

Right. :rolleyes: Who is "stalking" or "harrasing" who here? This was a Happy Easter thread, until you chimed in with insulting remarks. And you know damn well who Lori is, because the last time you called crying around, it was her I put on the phone to tell you to get a grip and leave me the hell alone.......... Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go spend quality time with my American as apple pie nuclear family and our friends. pppfffff....

Skorned1 said:
Right, "Lori".

Nice.... A blow up doll....... Thats his best student.....

HAppy Easter.... Eating Meat on Good Friday....... Nice.....Thats how you start a HAppy Easter THread...... SLap!!!!! Slap!!!!!! Slap..!!!!!