Happy Easter!

Metal Thrashing Mark said:
TY!! A big Horns up to ya TD. :kickass: I just got back from her house for a big Easter dinner,me & my bro-in law cooked up a big feast for everyone.
Thanks for the kind words my friend. I do love the holidays. I try to focus all of the bullshit out of my mind and be mindful of the two best things we all have: family and friends!

TD said:
Right. :rolleyes: Who is "stalking" or "harrasing" who here? This was a Happy Easter thread, until you chimed in with insulting remarks. And you know damn well who Lori is, because the last time you called crying around, it was her I put on the phone to tell you to get a grip and leave me the hell alone.......... Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go spend quality time with my American as apple pie nuclear family and our friends. pppfffff....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, dilusional as well! I've never spoken to "Lori" honestly, I still believe she is a fictional character in your mind. Unless that is what you call your right hand. Or are you left handed?

Do yo really believe that story, or is it just an out and out lie?

As far as you "Easter Thread", it's just one of your sociopathic attempts to show the good people of this board that you are in an empathetic human being, while on other threads spreading your hatred and anomosity. You're hypocrite and a waste of human air.

TD said:
Hope everyone had a nice Good Friday ( I went to the Mongolian BBQ - good stuff!) and enjoys Easter. I won't turn this in to religious speech, because I know many on this board are non-believers, but it's a holiday, so everyone should get with their families and be thankful for the time together. I got my neices and nephews some bitchin' easter baskets at World Market, and we'll probably chill out and watch some NBA. Then it is Spring Break for me at work. SOrry Tad, I had to cancel Denver, but I will be flying out to Las Vegas, then cruising out to California. :OMG: Have a good holiday everyone, even BLB and Greg and DD (they all know we fuck with each other for fun!)

You are a religious person? And you ate BBQ on Good Friday? Is not Good Friday still a part of Lent? I know the catholics keep changing the rules to get their child molesting priest off the hook, but I thought there was no meat on fridays during lent.

Thrillho said:
You are a religious person? And you ate BBQ on Good Friday? Is not Good Friday still a part of Lent? I know the catholics keep changing the rules to get their child molesting priest off the hook, but I thought there was no meat on fridays during lent.
A: I'm not catholica
B: www.bdsmongolianbarbeque.com : you do not have to eat meat at this restaurant. It's awesome.

Skorned1 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, dilusional as well! I've never spoken to "Lori" honestly, I still believe she is a fictional charachter in your mind. Unless that is what you call your right hand. Or are you left handed?

Do yo really believe that story, or is it just an out and out lie?
Just leave us alone. At this point everyone can see who it is who constantly jumps into my threads with the comments. Your character assassination may have fooled some people, but really, it's silly to continue this fictitious charade. I'm not asking for mercy or pity or empathy, but for Christ's sake her and I both have fathers who have taken ill, and our spring break vacation has now turned into a quick trip to the midwest and back to Ohio.

TD said:
A: I'm not catholica
B: www.bdsmongolianbarbeque.com : you do not have to eat meat at this restaurant. It's awesome.

my bad. I just assumed you were a christian of some variety since you brought up the whole easter thing. Anyway Easter is a great excuse to stuff your face regardless of who you are. Sometimes on christian holidays I eat twice as much for all you Jews out there.

ThraxDude said:
I'm one of those weirdos who is a native of Colorado, and doesn't care about skiing, snowboarding, nor the Denver Donkeys.
Sorry about your dad. Hope they took care of him. And got rid of the cancer.
Have a nice trip.
I'm similar I live in So Cal and I don't surf.

muffytheVampirelayer said:
I do know this..your mom will have to empty your dads shit bag on a daily basis. You might have to help.
Again, wrong my little friend. My fathers surgery was done through the lower abdomen, thus no bag. A piss bag for two weeks, yes, but no "shit" bag. Sorry to hurt your feelings, but his health is 100%. Much more than I can say for anything about you but naivete and scuminess. :D

TD said:
Just leave us alone. At this point everyone can see who it is who constantly jumps into my threads with the comments. Your character assassination may have fooled some people, but really, it's silly to continue this fictitious charade. I'm not asking for mercy or pity or empathy, but for Christ's sake her and I both have fathers who have taken ill, and our spring break vacation has now turned into a quick trip to the midwest and back to Ohio.

Yet at no point of your text message harrassing where you'd call me a whore, did you ever concider that I may be on an outing w/my daughter or have a death in the family, did you?