Happy Hallow's Eve!

i went to a poetry reading last night and was originally not going to dress up since i left my fedora at home, therefore couldn't exploit my mobster fetish, but when i explained that to one of the girls on my floor, she exclaimed "I have a fedora!' so, on a whim, i got out my pinstriped miniskirt, blazer and heels and dressed as something that my room mate likened to "a hoochie."

behold:
n141000685_30061103_1788.jpg

*shudders*

Reactions: Dead_Lioness
Kvlt Wench said:
I walked around downtown Oakland in a shorter skirt last weekend, plus my tights had ripped that day so my entire left thigh was bare. Some black guy with a grill asked for my phone number. :(
when you said Oakland, i almost thought you were talking about Oakland Pennsylvania, the little section-y thing of Pittsburgh i live in.

so were you still wearing the Kolgrim make-up when the black guy asked you for your number ... because i think a black guy who's turned on by corpse paint in highly amusing

dreaming neon darkspot said:
i went to a poetry reading last night and was originally not going to dress up since i left my fedora at home, therefore couldn't exploit my mobster fetish, but when i explained that to one of the girls on my floor, she exclaimed "I have a fedora!' so, on a whim, i got out my pinstriped miniskirt, blazer and heels and dressed as something that my room mate likened to "a hoochie."

behold:

*shudders*

you can make me swim with the fishes

when you said Oakland, i almost thought you were talking about Oakland Pennsylvania, the little section-y thing of Pittsburgh i live in.

so were you still wearing the Kolgrim make-up when the black guy asked you for your number ... because i think a black guy who's turned on by corpse paint in highly amusing

Haha, no, this wasn't a Halloween thing.

Oakland is the notoriously blackest part of the SF Bay Area.

last night I studied for a midterm which I had today.

tonight I get drink and lament my pointless existence while watching depressing movies.

woot woot

behold:

*shudders*

Haha, thats awesome!
The next time you dress as a mafioso, be sure to pack a loaded zip gun :Spin:

And like I said in the other thread..Sammeh and Cara's costumes are sexah!

Best costume of the night:
halloween01.jpg

We had a fire:
halloween02.jpg

The Dude was there, too:
halloween03.jpg

And that is all.