Happy Holiday

flying_whale

Rome 64 C.E.
May 17, 2006
Seattle,Wa
www.myspace.com
So Happy Holidays Steve and everyone. I can't remember exactly when, but it was about that time of year last year when you got the transplant Steve! Happy 1st birthday to your new kidney!

Now, what did Santa bring you?
I got the latest edition of the Economist, a cellphone, a DVD bootleg of Hendrix, an alarm clock I desperately needed, a tie, a "countdown till bush is out of office" calendar, and save the best for the last, a new guitar, Scheter Hellraiser seven.

So Happy Holidays Steve and everyone. I can't remember exactly when, but it was about that time of year last year when you got the transplant Steve! Happy 1st birthday to your new kidney!

Now, what did Santa bring you?
I got the latest edition of the Economist, a cellphone, a DVD bootleg of Hendrix, an alarm clock I desperately needed, a tie, a "countdown till bush is out of office" calendar, and save the best for the last, a new guitar, Scheter Hellraiser seven.

Santa has been busy around you hehe :lol:
I have to persuade him for a behringer vamp though.
Happy holidays everyone :headbang:

Happy Holidays to Everyone!

"Santa" already brought me the gift of life last year, in the form of my transplant, and that's about all I needed then, and now, and forever, and am and will always be, grateful for!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Hey Paul, you're right, it's one year now, and some weeks officially(more on this in an upcoming thread), and hopefully what will be many, many more to come! So far, so good, and I plan on keeping it that way!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Hope you guys have had a good Holiday Season, whatever it means to you. I know for me it's family and friends, and good times, always!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Happy Holidays to Everyone!

"Santa" already brought me the gift of life last year, in the form of my transplant, and that's about all I needed then, and now, and forever, and am and will always be, grateful for!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

You couldn't be more right Steve. A healthy year is the best present you can get. :headbang:

Santa paid for a pretty new KxK 7 String guitar for me, but he said the expenses were too much, so I paid for half. :p