Holiday Wishes

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
May whatever holiday you celebrate be a joyous one, may 2003 bring you only love and happiness, and may everything you do in the new year be successful!

To Mike, Russ, Mike, Jason & Mike..thanks for the fun times this year and for the many years of awesome music! Happy holidays to you and your families, and may 2003 bring you many more fans & much success! Hugs all around..love ya, guys! :)

happyholidays.jpg

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Thanks for the compliments for my real name, guys, you're great!!!

Julio Cesar is, actually, the goalkeeper of the brazilian soccer team called FLAMENGO...

And, yeah, it's also the name of a roman emperor, the one who set Rome on fire... just like Symphony X does, wherever they play... :cool:

BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL, AND TO ALL, A MERRY ROCKIN' CHRISTMAS!!!

Wasn't it Nerone that fired up Rome...?? lol :lol: anyways, right you are (and Jax is ;) ) about SymphonyX!!! They've used to kick industrial quantities of ass in the last few years, and the least they deserve is a giant group hug and the wish they'll go on forever making our lives better with their wonderful music!!! :D
So thumbs up for SymphonyX and
MERRY X-MAS & a SYMPHONIC NEW YEAR to EVERYBODY!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

May all your dreams be realized and a wish of health and happiness to everyone!!! :)

~To my friends here at the forum, i wish you a great X-Mas time, and a great 2003 as well!!! See you when i'll finally be over with my exams!!! (Yeah, studying even the X-Mas night!!! Wish me to pass these exams or i will hang myself up! -or close me in a little room with some N'Sync playing out loud...OMG!!!- :ill: )~

CIAO!
Lavi :wave: