Happy Holidays!

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Just wanted to pass along wishes for a happy holiday season to all of you from Mike, Russ, Mike, Jason, & Mike, and their staff..Merry Christmas/ Happy Hanukkah/ Happy Kwanzaa/ Blessed Yule/ Happy <insert holiday of choice here>!!! Enjoy the holidays, and remember, if you're going to be enjoying those 'holiday spirits', don't drink and drive!!!

May i wish A very Merry Christmas to the Band, Staff, Members Of The Forum, and Everyone else!!!!

I just wish it would snow....:)

Merry Christmas to everyone here as well. :)

For those who will be traveling, I pray that you'll all be safe as you travel, especially with the weather the way it's been in some parts of America lately!

I hope everyone had/is having a good holiday. Now for the most important question: What did everyone get???

I got clothes, money, books and some makeup.

"Symphony X" and "Twilight in Olympus"!

I also got (so far):

Kashmir--A Symphonic Tribute to Led Zeppelin
The Star Wars Trilogy with bonus DVD
clothes
book

Of course, I'll be spending my Christmas money, and intend to edit this post accordingly as stuff accumulates. ;)

Rose Immortal said:
"Symphony X" and "Twilight in Olympus"!

I also got (so far):

Kashmir--A Symphonic Tribute to Led Zeppelin
The Star Wars Trilogy with bonus DVD
clothes
book

Of course, I'll be spending my Christmas money, and intend to edit this post accordingly as stuff accumulates. ;)
Aahhh... the Symphonic Zeppelin album is amazing. One of my friends let me borrow it, and he didn't get it back for like 3 months.

Belated X-Mas/Chanukah/Saturnalia, etc.

List of loot:
40GB iPod, and a metronome, the old kind, not the crappy digital kind, Angra's Temple of Shadows, a boatload of DVDs and a game called Sequence. I was a good boy this year. :D

I've only heard the symphonic Zeppelin once, and I wasn't entirely sure about all of the pieces. Some were fantastic, others were good but seemed to run on too long. Maybe if I give it a little time then listen to it again, my opinion will change. I think I may have been spoiled by the excellent symphonic Pink Floyd, though, done by the same people.

As for the book, it was called In Search of Paul, by Crossan and Reed. It's a bit tough to explain without one actually reading it, because it has elements of biography, a virtual tour of the ancient world, and historical research/theorizing. So far I'm enjoying it. :)