Happy Holidays :)

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Just wanted to wish everyone a very happy (insert whatever holiday you celebrate this week here)..and may 2004 bring you all much happiness & lots of great music!

holidays2003jax.jpg

Happy everything to everyone, especially those who celebrate both who celebrate both holidays, like me :D (of course the only part of me that i get from the jewish side of the family is the cursed thick hair)

Well, I'm Jewish, but we don't really celebrate Hannukah either. Not too much religion in our family. The big thing here is New Years, which is basically like Christmas for us Russians.

I also hate this Jewish curly hair, I can't grow it long.. just too much trouble.

Oh yeah, and Happy Holidays.. Christmas, Hannukah, New Years, Kwanza, Tet, Ramadan (spelling?), whatever.

Happy holidays everyone! It's been a great year for concerts for me... saw Symphony X 4 times and finally made it out to Progpower this round. :) Thanks a lot to Jax for all the hard work she does for the mailing list, upcoming fanclub and what not. The TEoF luncheon was great! Keep up the awesome job! :)

meanwhile, i'm at work this morning... but its all good... work for 5 hours and i think i get paid for 24 (it being my regularly scheduled day off and all)... but anyway, happy christmas and may you all get everything you want... i did (thanx glenn ;) ;) you and hubby are in biiiig trouble for conspiring without my knowledge, lol)