Who wants the Frontiers mp3?

I think its either because it's a 4 month April Fools joke, or because shutting down A Merry Christmas thread may piss off Bill O'RLY.

Jax said:
Uh, no..it's because it was an amusing way to extend holiday greetings. Lighten up, dude. :)

I didnt mean to sound like a scrooge, I meant to try and be funny. I've just been having an off week.

P.S. My buddy says:

Dear Sym. X forum,
Happy Birthday Jesus!!
From an Anonymous Jew
(he didnt want me to give away his name)

Am I the one who thinks its ridiculous that the only way to get this track is to buy the overly priced import version of a cd I already own? This is one of the only instances where i think downloading a song is perfectly acceptable, and dont call me a thief because i've bought every cd and several pieces of merch, god forbid i want access to a single other song without shelling out that much extra cash.

I knew this thread wouldn't last long without someone taking a dump on it. :rolleyes: Ah well, it was a funny idea, once upon a time.

The Yngster said:
Am I the one who thinks its ridiculous that the only way to get this track is to buy the overly priced import version of a cd I already own? This is one of the only instances where i think downloading a song is perfectly acceptable, and dont call me a thief because i've bought every cd and several pieces of merch, god forbid i want access to a single other song without shelling out that much extra cash.

*offering you a very LARGE chunk of cheese for your oversized whine*

ptah knemu said:
I think its either because it's a 4 month April Fools joke, or because shutting down A Merry Christmas thread may piss off Bill O'RLY.

The Bill O'Reiley thing made me laugh. Did you see Jon Stewart on the daily show talking about that? Priceless.

Thanks other matt for assing up the thread :lol: