Happy Holidays Everyone!

A7

Live to Win
Feb 9, 2008
Makati, Philippines
www.myspace.com
It's already December 24 here in my time zone, so I'd like to wish The Iron Maidens and everyone here on the boards Merry Christmas. Hope you all have a great dinner and some awesome gifts under the tree tonight.:headbang:

eddiechristmas.jpg

Yes! I agree with you all, especially that dog right up there! Jeremy, you gonna have Noche Buena?

Yes! I agree with you all, especially that dog right up there! Jeremy, you gonna have Noche Buena?

Already working on it. Got at least four slabs of honeycured ham, queso de bola (Edam cheese) and baked spaghetti in the kitchen.:headbang: Someone also sent us paella, which I can't eat because it's all seafood.:puke: There's still some leftover lechón from yesterday (see Photography thread).

What are you guys having for Christmas dinner?

It's already December 24 here in my time zone, so I'd like to wish The Iron Maidens and everyone here on the boards Merry Christmas. Hope you all have a great dinner and some awesome gifts under the tree tonight.:headbang:

eddiechristmas.jpg

Hey, Nice taste in Christmas Art! :p

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!!!

Well, I spent Christmas with family I hadn't seen in over four years. It's also been a month since my sister gave birth to her second child.

As far as Christmas loot, I got mostly clothes and pocket money. Not much, but hey - it's the thought that counts.