Happy Holidays to All, 2009! And Finally, Two Weeks Off at The End of This Decade...

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
Dear Loyal Woodsboard,

FINALLY! I have the last two weeks off to myself at the end of this decade, immediately following the conclusion of 2.5 years of relentless bullshit, and what do I plan to do with my time, you ask? Get to work on WOODS 5, of course! I have riffs and words flowing, pouring out, coming down, coming out. What else is there in this life? I do not know it... But, wanna hear it? Buy a copy of W4: "The GREEN Album" while you can and help us make it happen (while we still deal in plastic discs! When they're gone...they'll be extinct this time).

Happy holidays to your and yours this season! + Thank you for all your support and encouragement this year and throughout all the years before.

Together, we're getting somewhere, and going somewhere new after that... Next year could be the start of something great!

Sincerely,

David & The Woods... - \w/ :kickass:

w1-3/4 on vinyl boxed set next year imo. i would happily pay exorbitant amounts of money for it :D

Can't wait for new stuff david, woods 4 was phenominal, and happy to keep supporting as always.