Happy Holidays!

Matt Crooks said:
Happy holidays all. I'm off to the warm part of the country tomorrow, and I won't be able to check in that often, so...

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year's, etc.

Peace.

Matt

yeah, yeah, yeah I hope you get a coconut stuck in the crack of your ass :D

Mery Christmas, bro, be good (read: don't get caught)

Happy happy folks! I'm off to the airport in a bit.

[edit because I can't freakin' count days!]

I was about an hour late getting into VA today... delay in boarding, then another delay while they fixed the little pushtruck that shoves the plane backwards. Spent nearly as much time sitting on the ground waiting as I did in the air!

Beats fiery crashes, though.

It's a time for friends and family and all the happiness the holiday brings.

oh, and airport delays and bad weather and people standing in line for 3 hours at the dollar store.

Happy happy!

Here comes James the thread-pooper.

So, Melinda and I are on our plane Wednesday night, ready to taxi to the run way.

On the intercom -
Pilot: "Sorry folks, bad news. Poor weather in dayton blah blah flight cancelled, blah blah."

2 attempts on Thursday, same story - but cancelled before we boarded at least.

4th attempt on Friday morning - this flight goes through, but we didn't make it b/c we were on stand-by for an over-sold flight anyway.

We gave up - the lines were hours long and every time the result was the same "sorry, all oversold, overbooked, you'll be on stand-by, etc). Melinda had to spend her Christmas alone with me. I'm sure it was her best ever :)

On top of my car accident which happened around 12/21 because of some idiot (not me), this has been great! I got cited for it and my deductible is $500.

At least I'm alive.

I can't wait to get drunk.