Happy Holidays

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all in Katagory V, I wish you all the best!!

Just wanted to also let you know Dustin that I am no longer at Seismic Radio, I quit. But I will be back on the air shortly with a pretty cool new station and some great and crazy people I have known for a long time, So you will have yet one other place to visit on the net :cool:

http://www.dementiaradio.com

Bear

WOW!

Thanks you guys!!! This really tugs on the ol' heart strings!
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you as well!!!! You all RAWK!

BEAR - hell yeah my brotha! I am definatley going to have to check out your new station! What time are you broadcasting? I'm sorry to hear you have left Seismic, but I am glad your still going to be spining tunes for people! TYPO RADIO lives on? hehehehe!

MARK - Dude! Thanks for sending those pictures over of Curtis & Mad Martha! Thank Henry for me as well! I actually got to see them late last night! awwww... the memories! We'll have to see if Bear can host em' and post them here in the forum under a new thread titled "when animals attack!"

Jasun & Troy - It's such a treat to have you kats come and vistit our forum and leave us with such kind holiday cheer! I can tell you it made Sheri's Christams last night... as well as mine! hell yeah... it's all metal my brothas!

\m/
Dustin

Originally posted by Dustin
WOW!

Thanks you guys!!! This really tugs on the ol' heart strings!
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you as well!!!! You all RAWK!

MARK - Dude! Thanks for sending those pictures over of Curtis & Mad Martha! Thank Henry for me as well! I actually got to see them late last night! awwww... the memories! We'll have to see if Bear can host em' and post them here in the forum under a new thread titled "when animals attack!"

Dustin

No problem, Dustin. "When Animals Attack"...Bwahahahaha! :lol:
That's hilarious! Happy Holidays!

-Mark