Happy Holidaze!

Pabla

The Devil Wears Maiden
Apr 18, 2004
LA
To all the Symphorce guys (you rock as always) and to all the Sym fans... a very Merry Xmas, Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Here is to Symphorce in 2007! :headbang: :kickass:

Warm wishes,

Pab

New Year has arrived and I thought I might join the Symphorce forums, since it's such a great band ;)

Hello everyone and best of luck to you in 2007

New Year has arrived and I thought I might join the Symphorce forums, since it's such a great band ;)

Hello everyone and best of luck to you in 2007

Welcome in Thornspawn!! Just in time for a new release! Just a bit of time now, early Spring will be the release of "Become Death" you can also visit us at myspace.....see below! Happy New Year and best to you and yours in 07!

Hello! I'm a new member of this board, but I've been observing things around here since 2003 :) I just want to say that a trailer on the site is fu***n AWSOME !!! I hope that the rest of new CD will have the same level of agression, power and BALLS ! I'm your fan since 2003 and I'm fu***n PROUD of your way and progress. I know that promote such orginal and modern music in country like Germany (more tradintional) is a very hard challange but I believe that you will make it, and the new CD will crush all enemies of mind-opened musci ! Big RESPECT and keep on good musci guys !

Cheers !

Welcome in! Lurking quite a while eh?!:lol: Better late than never as they say! I'm going to let one of the guys answer your you tube question as what Andy is singing I can't say. Thanks for posting that!

Welcome welcome ;) Lurking: heh, yeah, but they deserved for that ;) You have to got balls to play such modern music in Germany. Beside, they do it very very weel: I've got ALL Symphorce (and Brainstorm too: even first two) CD's and I'm really impressed. You know...I'm also Nevermore fan and I'm really glad to see that someone appreciate such valuabe band like Nevermore and put some of their elements in music. But to be honest: Symphorce has got their own style, and there's no way to talking about copying ;) And now I'm preety excited about new album: after hearing a new trailer my hands was shaking for about 10 mintes. I play it again and again and again ;))) Cant wait to hear all :) And once agan thanks for replay to my "you tube question" - I will be very grateful if somone from band would answer my question :)
Cheers ! :)