Happy Mother's Day ! ! ! !

:saint: Hey Janet! Sorry this is so late! I couldn't get in to respond! I had to change/reset my password! DANG! But I did want to say thank you so much for the wishes!

SugarNspice said:
:saint: Hey Janet! Sorry this is so late! I couldn't get in to respond! I had to change/reset my password! DANG! But I did want to say thank you so much for the wishes!

Hey Girl, what the heck have you been up to? I've missed ya and have some news about Gram....Another surgery, but not for any cancer....this time it's for the hernia that formed in the abdomen after the mastecomy. I'll keep you informed about when the surgery is. Please keep her in your thoughts as that day approaches. She's slowed down quite a bit since the last surgery.

Hope all is well w/ the kids and hubby...now that summer is unofficially here, make sure you take some time off and let the work go for a bit ...:cool:

Happy belated M-Day, here is on August 15th so I wasn't thinking on the US contingency.

Metal moms! That's food for thought...if I were 16 again :lol:...actually now is also enticing ;)

If you see my mother
Please give her all of my love
For she has a heart of gold there
As good as God above

If you see my mother
Tell her I'm keeping fine
Tell her that I love her
And I'll try and write sometime
Thin Lizzy 1974

prophetgoddess said:
Hey Girl, what the heck have you been up to? I've missed ya and have some news about Gram....Another surgery, but not for any cancer....this time it's for the hernia that formed in the abdomen after the mastecomy. I'll keep you informed about when the surgery is. Please keep her in your thoughts as that day approaches. She's slowed down quite a bit since the last surgery.

Hope all is well w/ the kids and hubby...now that summer is unofficially here, make sure you take some time off and let the work go for a bit ...:cool:

Hey Ms Janet!!!!! Yeh, now that I fixed my password, I probably still won't be on much!!! I'll try though!!

I will def keep Gram in my prayers....poor Gram, been through so much....let me know how she makes out and when it is.

summer is all about fun, and I plan on getting some in, trust me!!!!!!!!!!!

Wyvern said:
Happy belated M-Day, here is on August 15th so I wasn't thinking on the US contingency.

Metal moms! That's food for thought...if I were 16 again :lol:...actually now is also enticing ;)

If you see my mother
Please give her all of my love
For she has a heart of gold there
As good as God above

If you see my mother
Tell her I'm keeping fine
Tell her that I love her
And I'll try and write sometime
Thin Lizzy 1974

WY!!!! What's shakin?? You sly dawg you. Thanks for the wishes, and LOVE the Thin Lizzy quote!!!!!

Hope all is smooth on your planet!

:worship: