Happy Mother's Day!

ForbiddenAngel

IT AINT GONNA LICK ITSELF
Feb 24, 2003
AZ
Visit site
To all of u mom's out there, Happy Mother's Day. This is my first true Mother's Day. Words can't describe what it's like being a MOM. Beyond the dirty diapers and getting up at 5am, being a MOM is the highest HIGH of all.

~Brandi~ (a proud MOM)

reading_to_tyler.jpg

Aw, little people are sweet.

But mine is 14 now & there is not enough money to ever make me wanna have another lil guy & relive the nightmare of no sleep & dirty diapers.

He is like a real person now.

Happy Mothers day.

Mistress Masie said:
Aw, little people are sweet.

But mine is 14 now & there is not enough money to ever make me wanna have another lil guy & relive the nightmare of no sleep & dirty diapers.

He is like a real person now.

Happy Mothers day.

That's exactly why i want to have our next one before he get older then 4 years old. I don't want to get use to not having to do all that stuff and then have another one and start all over. lol

Mistress Masie said:
Having just one is good too.........

Yeah really, Im still enjoying my first. I think sin's biological clock is ticking. Mine still hasn't started clicking, why would I want a another lil one at 21, hey Sin, don't worry babe we'll get the "litter" we want sooner or later, but for now it's gonna be later than sooner. HAHA love ya.

Being in my presence should be a great honor to her, considering the past, she's lucky we talk at all. I won't get into it,though, perhaps at a later time. :)

Yes, not so many children when so young.

It's amazing the changes a womans body goes through during pregnancy, and with the right excercise and eating habits, ur body will bounce right back. Garrantee. A Womens body was meant to bare children.

ForbiddenAngel said:
It's amazing the changes a womans body goes through during pregnancy, and with the right excercise and eating habits, ur body will bounce right back. Garrantee. Women were meant to bare children.

I am sorry, but my body was destroyed. It has taken YEARS to get back to where I was.

Well, I meant more in weight.

FUCK if u add in all the stretch marks, the drooping of the boobs, the widening of ur hips, hmmm what else, than yeah EVERY WOMAN IS FUCKED haha.
Im basically the same weight but add in ALL OF THE ABOVE.
Sorry I should have explained myself better.