Happy New Year!!

Kittarin

Lean Mean Rhyming Machine
Dec 8, 2001
Hamilton, Ontario (Canada)
Hey! Just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year. i'm going away for a few nights to Niagara Falls... mmmm... locked up in a room with my boyfriend for 3 nights.. haha! we're gonna go psycho! :)
Anyways, just wanted to see what everyone else is up to for the New Year. Who knows, maybe the thread will still be alive when i come back! (haha... doubtfully!)

Have fun, all!!!

Some of you have some awesome plans, but alas, mine SUCK. The party I was planning to go to fell through, so I'll probably just hang out at a bar with lots of annoying people. :rolleyes:

Oh well, the new year will mark my eighth month with you guys, and it's been wonderful! I hope you all have a fun night.

Happy New Year to you too.

I'm just going to have my brother, sister-in-law, and another couple (friend) over. We chat, drink a bit, but not too much, and snack. You know, the old fashioned kind of party. The only thing that sucks is the music - I'm forced to listen to other crap - but I do have some goodies in the jukebox in the party room - oldies, but goodies.

Hey! Just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year. i'm going away for a few nights to Niagara Falls... mmmm... locked up in a room with my boyfriend for 3 nights.. haha! we're gonna go psycho!

From some odd reason i remembered a show i hated: The Nanny. Maybe you could come back married

Some of you have some awesome plans, but alas, mine SUCK. The party I was planning to go to fell through, so I'll probably just hang out at a bar with lots of annoying people.

My plans are taking some short of anti depresive or sleeping pills and sleep throught it.

oh my god. you guys are pathetic. get some real plans for new years eve. Want to know what im doing???
im going to babysit!!!!!!! now thats what i call a good time :p
:loco: just jokin. have fun partying while im babysitting :)

Man I feel kinda bad beeing the only person that is going to kinda
do something on new years.

Me and my dad are going to berin and I hear there haveing a party
from sunday untill the sun goes down on new years day :cool:

Well I hope you all have fun babysitting and what not.

i'm actually giving a party since NO ONE of my friends decided to do one :) alas, now it's up to me... but way better than sitting around doing nothing. if you like... you're invited :)

Just wanted to wish you all a happy new year!
Now I'm running off to do my hair as me and
my boy are going to some friends :eek:)

I'll probably get bored, and freeze my toes off
outside, but hell, I need to do something! >:eek:)

So, HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!
Let's have a group hug!! :eek:)

What do you say; Next year (when I'm
stinkingly rich) I'll buy you all plaintickets to
come to my gothic castle and we'll headbang
through the night listening to OPETH, and all
the other great bands out there! :eek:) YAY!

:lol: I thought this thread was made just 2 days ago, even though you said you're going to that medieval dance or whatever, i thought "maybe he just changed plans" and when demonspell said "Let's all hope 2002 will be just as great a year for metal as 2001, and free of terrorism"
I thought maybe he just forgot what year it is for a minute...

Originally posted by Blackspirit
What do you say; Next year (when I'm
stinkingly rich) I'll buy you all plaintickets to
come to my gothic castle and we'll headbang
through the night listening to OPETH, and all
the other great bands out there! :eek:) YAY!

Hey! What happened with all the money I was
supposed to have this year?!???? Damn!!!! :eek:P

Oh well, one year later, and another party to go to >:eek:)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :eek:)

:eek: :eek: :lol: This means it's been a year and eight months!

Apparently my life has not changed much at all, because I'll be hanging out with the same people tonight as last year. :)

:lol:

i see this thread, and i'm like - what the fuck?!?! did i get high and make a new year thread, 'cause i sure as hell don't remember it.
It took me awhile, once i read my post.
Hehe.