happy new year!

DID u have a good time????

my new year was pretty rocking!!!!
i loved every second

Wen to camden and got very pissed with a group of mates and we all had a top time. i also saw a load of other mates up there too.
2002 was seen in with us all toasting and the downing a double jd!! yummmy
Spent ages dancing ( bloody hell i pulled muscles i didnt know i had) and it was cool!! lots of good music ( no 54 though- grr)
Lots of goth though -which is very good to dance to!

Well impressed that i saw Adrian of Cradle of filth fame ( and the 'lovely' wife Amber.)

We left the club only to find t he tubes were shut- so then we had to get buses- t hat didnt go where they said they were going - we got on a bus that said it was going somewhere - and then it dropped us off at warren street and said it was TERMINATING!! we ended up walking about 2 miles in freezing -8 temps, all pissed out of our heads. it was actually a great laugh and i spent most of the time giggling like a mad thing - looking forward to getting me photos back!
we ended up at MArylebone station, where we needed to be- but our last train had gone 10 mins before!
eek.

However - we somehow managed to arrange an EXTREMELEY posh hotel who booked us a cab and allowed a large group of smelly metallers dressed in big boots, leather etc to wait in their VERY POSH reception!!! ( another giggle attack occured when some guys came in and were like staring at us as if to say 'what the ?????'

We were then driven hope in an extremeley posh min bus type thing with metal blaring - and lots of warmth!! hoorah!

Hoorah!!!!

HAppy new year!

well, i told u about me and my absinthe n joints on new years :)

hehe. im okay now! :)

which is nice :)

reminds me of the fast show sketch:

"and i was rumaging around in the loft and found the original copy of the bible...which was nice"

:lol: very funny. i love the fast show (arse) (caugh, hell, bob fleming here.)

im gunna start a fast show thread i thinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!