Happy New Year!

JonBonJovi

Titilate
Feb 4, 2002
Blue Mountains,Australia
Visit site
Happy New Year to you ALL!
May you all have a rockin'/glammiest/metal (you each take a pick as to which one suits you best) year and may it be full of love on this here forum :headbang: :hotjump:

because we all are such caring and giving people here no one here ever thinks less of people now do we:guh:

I had free beer all night. We got invited to the Wig and Pen staff new years celebrations.

Free pints all night is dangerous. I stopped drinking sometime around 4 or so I think, and I'm still drunk now.

Yeah, Moony, I'm still waiting for that phone call asking me to be your tour manager (or at least a leeching hanger-on). :D

And don't forget you said I could be part of your entourage at the ARIAs. That's not gonna happen if you don't hurry up and become the greatest Australian pop star since Mark Holden, is it?? :)

Moony... or Mark... or whoever, can you update your website? I've been "watching that space" for ages now and nothing happens. At first I thought it was one of those magic eye things but I couldn't see anything... not even a sailboat. I tried relaxing my eyes and everything :loco:

Moon Child said:
Daniel Jones stole the show with his Delta song. :

No, he butchered it, he ripped the arms clean off it, stabbed it several times, then sodomised the stab wounds.

It was the worst cover of a song ever.

Moon Child said:
Actually, it was March that I did it. I did it not long after I'd died my hair dark brown. It was a rebellious kind of thing I think. I'd also been very sick and my hair was thin and breaking.

However, I am now healthier than ever. My hair is blonde again and almost to my shoulders. Don't desert me now!! :yell:

your hair must grow slowly mine is past my shoulders and I cut mine pretty short in August and have had several trims since!