Happy New Year

Onder

Apr 10, 2006
What are your plans for today people from around this fuckplanet? I woke up at 13:00 and I'm not sure if I'm going to celebrate at all.

Maybe I'll just watch NHL, have some food with mom and browse internet because I'm an asocial cunt. 19:00 NJD-PIT, the czechs are gonna get smashed. I thought I would bake some breadrolls for the evening but mom bought so much food that it's completely unnecessary to cook anything. So I should probably just buy some beers and chill.

I work all day. I might go to see some friends afterward, but I'm seriously contemplating just watching The Twilight Zone for a few hours then passing out instead.

Should we drink one beer, or should I drink a glass of wine with mother, or should I have like thousand beers and then vomit?? I don't know. I don't know what to do on this fucking day. Or should I call someone and squeeze in to their party with a bottle of vodka? I don't know. I don't know I don't know I don't know.

Having first Urquell listening to Sacriphyx. Immediate alcoholic's chills.

I also have some grass on me. Wat do. Smoke it by myself and then laugh at Jágr on TV?

Happy new year of farts and shits krigman!!! Fourth beer cheers bitch!

Oh I'm tired I don't think I can make it till the midnight thing. Maybe one more.