Happy New Year

Omw to eat Colombian food at a friend's house. His mom is one of the best cooks I know. Then off to a friend's bar for shenninagns. Don't want to drink really, just want to eat. I'm really hungry now thinking about it. And this train is super slow ;-;

Fuck 2014 already. On my way home from work, lost control of my car turning onto the road I take home, hit the curb and blew out my fucking tire.

That's what you get for being politically correct all the time.

What I did with my NYE:

Played MTG
Played Werewolf
Talked a bunch
Played Cards Against Humanity
Ate Pizza
Talked to women
Played more MTG

HA!
Family dog is wrecked today. So sleepy.
Not use to staying up after 24.00.
Falling asleep in the funniest
kL3dW22407.jpg

funny-sleepy-bulldog.jpg

funny-dog-sleeping-balls.jpg

funny-sleeping-dog-3181.jpg

funny_sleeping_dog_12.jpg

I was going to spend my night quietly with a book, but I got drug out to the local dive bar and ended up pissing my bed for the third time in a month. Fucking Christ. I'm currently waiting for the local pizza place to open in order to quell this hangover with buffet greatness.

I was going to spend my night quietly with a book, but I got drug out to the local dive bar and ended up pissing my bed for the third time in a month. Fucking Christ. I'm currently waiting for the local pizza place to open in order to quell this hangover with buffet greatness.

You piss your bed when you're drunk?

Here's to another new year filled with sporadic 30 day jail sentences, std's, chronic homelessness, a few blood infections from IV drug use, and plenty of public masturbation! fuck all of you!

Here's to another new year filled with sporadic 30 day jail sentences, std's, chronic homelessness, a few blood infections from IV drug use, and plenty of public masturbation! fuck all of you!

Yo. Sounds like a fun year. My intentions with it are various. First of all I'd like to be more social, but that's not a thing you can learn. So I guess I'll just put up with more of what I had in the past. Only with more elegance. :lol:

I never used to. It only seems to happen after I stumble home from the bar after 20+ drinks, hold in my piss all night, and pass out as soon as I walk in the door.

It's a very recent development.

Things like this don't usually get better AFAIK.

Oh, certainly. I'm not too concerned since I've gotten much better than I was in September; waking up at 9 AM and drinking malt liquor until I passed out again. Fun cunting times.

Happy New Year!

Crazy! I have trouble jumpn in a lake in the summer.(^)

Only two good things about New Years...
-Three Stooges marathon
-Bowl games

Happy new fuck, you bunch of weirdos. I am now 40 years young and about to get married. I was 32 when I started posting here. What the goddamn hell is going on food don't taste good anymore get off my lawn etc.