Happy Thanks For Stealing My Land Day!

He he WAIF I love your new seasonal avatar!!!

I don't think I would enjoy thanksgiving much, I hate pretty much everything on the menu. Specially the pumpkin pie.

Anyhow, turkeys are the least cute and friendly looking of Nature's creatures so tuck in!

I hate turkey, I want a real damn traditional meal.... venison and corn!

I can't stand British festive food. How can you feel happy eating brussels sprouts, carrots, :yuk:Yorkshire pudding :yuk: and mini kilted sausages?

The roast beef, gravy and roast potatoes can be good or bad depending on the cook, but there is no way to sex up sprouts and Yorkshire pudding. :puke: But I will have to serve them this year because they are traditional.

Turkey usually sucks because it comes out all dry and shitty but if you cook it right it's nice and juicy and then it's basically like a slightly worse but much bigger chicken.

Spanish Lass: if you have a problem with mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, squash, etc, then I'm gonna have to ask you to step outside and then lock the door.

Haha gotta say I love Yorkshire puddings and pigs in blankets are my favourite thing to eat at this time of year. But yeah you can throw out all the veggies though :)

We had turkey and ham. And this Amish pumpkin pie roll thingie, it had cream cheese in it...mmmmmm
I'm still bloated. Of course I ate a shit ton yesterday too. I needed energy to decorate the tree, hehe.

Spanish Lass: if you have a problem with mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, squash, etc, then I'm gonna have to ask you to step outside and then lock the door.

With you eating all those carbs, you bet I am going to step outside and lock the door. And word of advice: Avoid naked flames too. Methane emissions can kill silently or go with a bang.

Haha gotta say I love Yorkshire puddings and pigs in blankets are my favourite thing to eat at this time of year. But yeah you can throw out all the veggies though :)

Yorkshire puds are just a bit of pointless stuff... If they are there to soak up gravy, just get bread, right?? But I am the only person who thinks that.

As for kilted sausages/pigs in blankets... They are like gravy, which can be good (in which case they are really tasty and I will eat them by the cartload) or bad (Tesco value sausages with crappy bacon falling off them). But it still looks like you raided a finger buffet on the way to the table.

Veggies can be quite boring if just boiled, but when I suggested alternatives like stir-frying them or blanching them my boyfriend's mum looked at me like I was blaspheming...