Happy Thanksgiving!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Get stuffed everyone! Whatever way floats yer boat! Personally I have come to accept the fact that I will gain about 7 lbs today! Yehawwwwwwwww!!!!! If all of us Maidens got really fat we'd have to change our names:

Nikki McBUTT
MaxiMurray
Stuffed HugeAss
Adriass Smith
Bruce Thickinson

Always ends up about the ass somehow..........

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Eat well and travel safely for those of you travelling!

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Mmm...girly booty... :saint:

Yeah or you may end up needing my services, which is quite possible if you're in the central Orange County area and that I'll be working all day. :Smug:

Why will I be working? Neither of the parental units invited me to the family holiday get togethers this year (each told me to go to the other's for Thanksgiving) so I promptly told all of them that they can all take their Thanksgiving and X-mas turkey and go stuff it! :p

And remember this: http://beespit.crosswinds.net//happy.html

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Get stuffed everyone! Whatever way floats yer boat! Personally I have come to accept the fact that I will gain about 7 lbs today! Yehawwwwwwwww!!!!! If all of us Maidens got really fat we'd have to change our names:

Nikki McBUTT
MaxiMurray
Stuffed HugeAss
Adriass Smith
Bruce Thickinson

happy thanksgiving girls, im on my lap top in a terminal as we speak.
live it up and enjoy!
SW

smylex said:
Mmm...girly booty... :saint:

Yeah or you may end up needing my services, which is quite possible if you're in the central Orange County area and that I'll be working all day. :Smug:

Why will I be working? Neither of the parental units invited me to the family holiday get togethers this year (each told me to go to the other's for Thanksgiving) so I promptly told all of them that they can all take their Thanksgiving and X-mas turkey and go stuff it! :p

And remember this: http://beespit.crosswinds.net//happy.html

id tell you happy thanksgiving but you'd get mad at me so....GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU GRUMPY BASTARD!! :bah: there that should make you happy :wave:

shadow walker said:
id tell you happy thanksgiving but you'd get mad at me so....GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU GRUMPY BASTARD!! :bah: there that should make you happy :wave:
No, now you've just made me irritated. What makes you think that THAT would make me happy? :mad:

:loco:

I swear, you can never tell with me! :D

Hang in there, Smylex! No one from any of my family invited me to Thanksgiving either, so I went to watch Dimmu Borgir DESTROY the House Of Blues in Hollywood that night. Can we get a HAIL SATAN anyone? Hahahahaha

Doodoobubbachuck said:

Nikki McBUTT
MaxiMurray
Stuffed HugeAss
Adriass Smith
Bruce Thickinson

Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day. Just got back into town about 2 hours ago.. LONG fricking drive. See ya all soon

-HobbesDawg

Knock Renfield said:
Hang in there, Smylex! No one from any of my family invited me to Thanksgiving either, so I went to watch Dimmu Borgir DESTROY the House Of Blues in Hollywood that night. Can we get a HAIL SATAN anyone? Hahahahaha
I was there, too. Ran into Moshking and Drumslut, too. Actually, from the look of things at that show, I'm sure that many people were there simply on the basis that it got them away from their families. :D It kind of falls under the category of the Theory of Relativity: the longer you spend with your relatives, time moves slower! That and the fact that there's really not a lot to do on the night of Thanksgiving except for everyone to rest up for the day's shopping the next day. Trust me, I've NEVER seen Sunset Boulevard that deserted on a holiday night.

And, no, you can't get a "Hail Satan." That's reserved for another board I frequent and for other special occasions.

:devil:

smylex said:
I was there, too. Ran into Moshking and Drumslut, too. Actually, from the look of things at that show, I'm sure that many people were there simply on the basis that it got them away from their families. :D It kind of falls under the category of the Theory of Relativity: the longer you spend with your relatives, time moves slower! That and the fact that there's really not a lot to do on the night of Thanksgiving except for everyone to rest up for the day's shopping the next day. Trust me, I've NEVER seen Sunset Boulevard that deserted on a holiday night.

And, no, you can't get a "Hail Satan." That's reserved for another board I frequent and for other special occasions.

:devil:

i tell you what, i dont think my wife would allow me to have satan worshipers over for thanksgiving dinner....BUT! what would you guys say to some wings and beer before a MAIDEN show? kinda like a way of our own thanxgiving?
My treat!?? unless you think im a geek or something for not hailing satan?

It's not Satan worshipping. I do that when I look in the mirror. :loco:

Wings and beer? You wouldn't want to invite me over for those. The wings give me a terrible case of the southern winds, if you catch my drift. Actually, if you do catch the drift, make sure you're standing downwind! :D Pizza, though... :Spin:

Now that we have established new names for the Thanksgiving enhanced Maidens, how about their new set list?

The Thicker Man
The Pooper
Fear of the Dark (meat)
Be Quick or be Hungry
Can I Play with Mashed Potatos
Children of the Canned Ham

:puke:

Seventh Helping Of A Seventh Helping, Cornchild, Hollowed Be Thy Turkey, Run To The Rolls, Where Turkeys Dare, Die With Your Grub On, To Tame A Hungry Bastard, Caught Somewhere In Line (To The Bathroom), Rime Of The Ancient Antacids

Where Turkeys Dare...gotta love it! Well kids, I have finally achieved the unthinkable! I have overdosed on Pumkin pie! Since Wednesday I have had a total of four whole pies to myself, along with three tubs of whipped cream, and two gallons of egg nog. As evidence of my new "disease", I offer you the dream I had last night of someone doping me up with morphene and drilling a large hole into the back of my scull. In case you are wondering it felt kinda warm and there was a fair amount of vibration. In an ever increasing effort to better myself, I have sworn of pie of all known types untill Christmas. Any outside support will be appreciated. o_O