Happy Thanksgiving

From the Miasma said:
Hey, doesn't your Moncton have the most Tim Hortons per capita in all of North America?

Yes, we hold that distinction. =) From where I used to live in town, I had an 8 minute drive to work and had 6 different locations to choose from if I wanted a coffee.

Jessica Rose said:
I would just like to wish everyone a happy autumn and to all the Canadians here, a happy thanksgiving.

Since we're taking a break from recording this weekend I thought I would make the most of it being thanksgiving. I spent all night Saturday baking the most amazing pumpkin pie with brandied whipping cream, and then yesterday I went to a nearby pumpkin patch, bought tons of pumpkins and gourds, corn stalks and even a huge turnip for stew.

Here in Kitchener, it is Oktoberfest right now. I don't think I'll be going out this year, but I'll be sure to celebrate at home with plenty of beer, and I encourage everyone out there (of age of course) to do the same in celebration of October.

So, I would like to know what everyone else is doing for thanksgiving, or just to celebrate autumn in general.

Now offcicially since the equinox has past us, we have begun the reign of darkness. So, it is time to take out your darkest and grimmest metal albums, as you await the coming of the Woods III: The Deepest Roots And Darkest Blues.
Sweet Jessica Rose, being an American we don't celebrate Thanksgiving until Nov 24. But, I celebrate Autumn, as it is my favorite time of year. If you are ever stateside(Northeast) I would like to extend you an invitation to dinner. I will prepare you a Thanksgiving feast like no other. Or whatever your sweet heart desires. Being a fan of the music WOY create, and of course your keyboard playing, I would like to say thank you to you and all the bandmembers for their dedication and hard work in creating this album. I anxiously await it's release, so that I can purchase this and finally enjoy it. I would be remiss in not mentioning my admiration for your exquisite nature and beauty as a woman. The best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Peace.