Happy Thanksgiving!

amaranth24

Ya Yellow Rat Bastid!!!
Jun 10, 2006
VA
I plan on watching football, chase the kids around the house & having family over for dinner. Plus, I'm glad I'm off of work on Friday, so I'm looking forward to having a 4 day weekend.

I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving Day & weekend.

I plan on watching football, chase the kids around the house & having family over for dinner. Plus, I'm glad I'm off of work on Friday, so I'm looking forward to having a 4 day weekend.

I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving Day & weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving. Football sounds like a good idea for thursday.

I'm facing an ugly crisis this week.

Family member with severe depression just snapped, refuses to participate in any festivities, acts very erratic, explodes into angry fits.

Yep. All rather weak for this normally fun and festive time of year.

Jurched

Family member with severe depression just snapped, refuses to participate in any festivities, acts very erratic, explodes into angry fits.

Jurched

bummer.
save him/her a plate and just ride it out.

Happy Thanksgiving, anyway!

Jurched

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you & your family member.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you & your family member.

They did. Things turned around at the very last minute, I'm happy to report.

For whatever reason, be it a change of heart or prozac chased with brandy, the freakkin' idiot in question cleaned up his attitude, dropped all threats of making an ugly scene, and joined the festivities, helping make them enjoyable and memorable!

Jurched

They did. Things turned around at the very last minute, I'm happy to report.

For whatever reason, be it a change of heart or prozac chased with brandy, the freakkin' idiot in question cleaned up his attitude, dropped all threats of making an ugly scene, and joined the festivities, helping make them enjoyable and memorable!

Jurched

Glad to hear it.