Happy Xmas

Bucko

Apr 15, 2001
Canberra
Visit site
:wave: Happy Christmas all .........Blizty, spawnie,Gorrie, Xena, Joshie,Spucie, Ralphie, Spiffie,Sydo,Wrathie,Troops,Wiinie...........

Oh I can'y remember you all but have a good Christmas and a VERY METAL New Year...........

Bucko

is it just me or does it not really feel like christmas? I mean, it feels like the year has gone so fast and such..

It feels like Christmas to me, but not as much as it used to. Christmas used to be opening my presents two weeks before the big day because mum would leave us at home during school holidays and we'd have nothing to do except sit around the tree taking peeks at the pressies, and then eventually deciding that, what the hey, we'll just open them all. And Christmas really went downhill when I grew out of Transformers and Masters of the Universe figures.

Ah, 2001, how I miss ya.

Cheers Bucko,
i take it you made it home okay after M4TB.I remember talking to you and you were going to come to the carotel but then you wandered off and i could'nt find you anywhere and the bar was shut so i ended up catching a cab back to the carotel (where i had beer waiting formein the fridge!)

Yeh well after having that rather hot beer after a few burbons i did'nt feel the best went for a walk and thought what the fuk i will catch one of the night rider buses home or to a least civic............waited for along time nothing came.........so started walking to civic with some MF4TH punters ..........Well cut a long story short got home in a cab at 4.00 am .........fuk I hate walking along bike tracks in the dark .....next thing I new I looked up and realised I'D walked right around civic and was near BLOODY parliment house.......was quite sober when I got home at 4.00 am ...up at 8.30 breaky on the BBQ..........Thats why I've been a bit quite on the board of late feel a bit silly ..........oh well looking forward to next year now...........Again Ralphe sorry mate but the old body can't take ....i will commence training of next year as from tonight......gee its new years eve mmmmmmmmmmm beer mmmmmmmmmburbon ..... but no walks to BLOODY CIVIC..........