Hard Rock / Metal Show

Since July 2010 I'm an internet radio presenter of that show 'Hard Rock / Metal Show' on a British friend of mine radio station online called http://www.radiobacktrack.co.uk.

The radio station has different shows, about 70's music and all decades, some rock shows, one about The Sweet, one about Slade, one about Mud and one about Electric Light Orchestra and different kind of bands, musics for all tastes. Visit our website or our page on facebook for the schedules time. You can also join the chat room while the different shows where the DJ is present, with some friends. All presenters (we are 8) are volunteers and we are all doing our best to do some best quality shows.

My own show is every Wednesday evening between 9pm and Midnight CET (8pm - 11pm UK time / 3pm - 6pm EST / 12pm - 3pm PST). I'm mixing some hard rock and metal bands for all decades, some known and some less known, some existing and some not any more, from different countries. I'm not ordinary playing death, thrash or black metal, but sometimes I can play some symphonic death ones, but not more than 1 or 2 songs in a show. I can also accept dedication or song requests :kickass: My upcoming show will be a Finnish bands special, as I'm a fan of the Finnish metal music.

I already did some special shows: One about Gotthard (in memory of their singer Steve Lee who died in a terrible accident on October 5th 2010), one about the symphonic metal bands, one about Gary Moore, after he's died this year and one about the Swiss bands (my own country). I unfortunately didn't record those shows, but I'll begin to record them since the upcoming one :headbang:

If you would like to discover my show that I try to present the best I can with my Swiss accent :rolleyes: feel free to join me the next Wednesday, on the chat room or not, as you wish :headbang:

My show has been extended of one hour. The last hour will be different every week. There will be the 'One band hour' (only one band for the whole hour), the 'One live band hour', the 'Bands live hour', the 'Country hour' (not the music, but different artists from the same country :D ), the 'Same kind of music hour' (with only some artists of the same kind, ie hard rock, symphonic metal, heavy rock, etc...), the 'Decade hour' (different artists of the same decade) and the 'Christian bands hour'. If I had enough listeners I could do the 'Request and dedication hour', but actually, I have no enough listeners to do it, hopefully in the future, who knows? :headbang:

After a month break and a lot of thinkings about the future of my radio show, I finally decided to continue to do it, but totally different.

First of all the name of show has changed to 'Two in One Show'. I will be on air only the last Wednesday of every month at the same time and not every week as preview. I will do 2 hours of country music and 2 hours of metal, that the reason of two in one because that will be two shows in one, well kinda lol

I am just hoping that will work better because until now, the number of listeners decreased every week :rolleyes:

As you can see in my signature, my radio changed totally. After 2 years I understood that my 'old' radio station wasn't really for a Metal show. I stopped to do a show there in May.

I searched for a radio station where they also play Metal music and found http://insanerealmradio.com. I already did 3 shows with only some European Metal and Hard Rock bands. The first hour of my show is dedicated to the Finnish Metal and Hard Rock music and the 2 next hours to the rest of Europe bands :headbang: My new show is every Wednesday, not once a month than before. I sincerely hope that you will listen my show sometimes :D