Hard Rock / Pop mix [real drums/guitars etc]

done most of the editing on this now, still a few things to fix up (a couple of missed trigger notes). Mix is taking shape, just could do with a bit of feedback for where it is atm.

drums were a tama birch starclassic, maple black panther snare (14x6).

bass was a shitty jackson with EMG Hz's and new strings.

guitars were a gibson sg, not sure on PU's. maxon od808, 6505 and mesa cab. tried out a marshall with greenbacks too, but found it a little fuzzy, the mesa was smoother. just 2 rhythm tracks, but quite a lot of layering.

vocals were at4040-mackie 800r.

thoughts?

VF - Terrified

I think you need to lower vocals a bit and raise the snare. It generally sounds smooth. What reverb did you use on the vocals? Is there a slight delay to? Just listened through crappy Creatives though..

cheers dude - I have actually changed some of the snare samples around, gone for higher pitched ones which cut through more and also make the mix sound less dull. cut a lot of the bass in the main snare reverb too.

Also put A LOT more of the natural kick and snare back in - kick is 50% mic and 50% samples, and snare is 60%-40% in favour of the sample.

dropped the vocals a bit too, i generally love having the vocals high in the mix though.

updated mix