Hardcore dancing, and why it must die.

a lot of things "say it all" and we've all hated it with a passion for sometime now. you get one star for making a thread that nobody wants to see.

i don't want to watch it.

i almost got punchy with a handful of hardcore/emo/douchebags tonight. band practice at ye olde rehearsal rental spot, as i'm loading out they are loading in. there's one ramp on the stage thingy, and i start to maneuvouforuor my heavy as fuck bass rig over there, and two of the idiots lay down drum shit right in the way. "ummm dudes, i gotta use the ramp." "duhhhhh... huh? oh." this was after they parked about 6 inches close to my car so i couldn't even open the fucking doors. stupids.

ummmm okay for high school kids, those dudes are pretty talented (the band). i don't like it really, but the dudes can play. good for them.

also i mean, don't any of you dudes think it's funny to make fun of goofy dancing like this when half of ya'll wear bullet belts and listen to bands with more white face make-up than a kabuki performer? i mean, come on dudes. pot, this is the kettle. :loco:

i decided i want to date an underage hardcore chick. a black one. for approx. 6 weeks, not much more.

I love boobies said:
also i mean, don't any of you dudes think it's funny to make fun of goofy dancing like this when half of ya'll wear bullet belts and listen to bands with more white face make-up than a kabuki performer? i mean, come on dudes. pot, this is the kettle. :loco:
bullet belts and all of that is KOOL, that's the differance. I'd have one if I had so much money I could spend it on useless stuff

I love boobies said:
also i mean, don't any of you dudes think it's funny to make fun of goofy dancing like this when half of ya'll wear bullet belts and listen to bands with more white face make-up than a kabuki performer?

No.

I love boobies said:
ummmm okay for high school kids, those dudes are pretty talented (the band). i don't like it really, but the dudes can play. good for them.

well yeah... I'm sure there are some hardcore fags who wear bullet belts and wear make up.

But otherwise, that's why I don't go to shows, not because of the band, because of the crowd which I don't identify myself to.

where I live the people just go crazy and push everyone and throw things.:lol:

I remember one monstrously fat guy who picked up a chair and threw it at someone, and one time I was walking by and some guy Gored someone into my crotch area:erk: . Music Venues are not the ECW:yell: