Harley Benton 4x12 VS Orange 4x12

I prefer the orange, it sounds a little bit more focused, and I like the tone better, however the difference isn't too much at all between the 2 cabs.

HB sounds better to me, but then I've never been a fan of Orange (played through my former boss's tiny terror through his orange 2x12 many times). Might be better being a 4 banger tho.

Out of the two isolated tracks, I thought the HB sounded better, but thought the Orange sounded better with the drum mix.

i wish this was 2x12s haha. i am waiting on my 2x12 hb to come and this would make me happy! im not too sure which i prefer. both good, but different

I forgot to mention that the Orange cab is 16Ohms and it was being run with 8Ohms. I dunno what the tonal difference should be but the cab still works. In this comparison I also think the HB sounded better when soloed but in the mix the Orange just simply cuts in the right frequencies.

IMO the Orange cab is a bit brighter which might be because there's no presence knob on Orange heads. It simply sounds incomparable with my Orange head though... still no clip of that though. :D

nice, I like Orange more (both raw and with drums), it sounds more "OK" to me and cuts through better than HB. HB sounds too scooped, where are mids? but it can be caused by poor wiring in HB cab. maybe rewiring with solid wire could help