Harsh Manner...Check These Guys Out

Raumien

Pepsi Fiend
Jul 24, 2003
Visit site
Harsh Manner is a local band (north Canton, Ohio....right by Akron) that I think is really good. I recently uploaded their new, and first demo, Before The Dawn, to an FTP of mine. I don't know how much traffic I'm allowed, so I'm releasing the link to this forum and the metal archives forums first.

I'd like you guys to try them out and see what you think. They're in the vein of traditional / thrash metal. I think their guitarist is really skilled. A lot of people seem to not like the vocals, but I never minded them too much. I just think his range is a little limited and he needs to show more emotion in some parts.

I don't know what transfer speeds will be like on here...probably not that fast. So if you're looking to grab one or two songs, I'd recommend starting with either 'I Fear Not Death' or 'Trial Of Fire,' the two tracks which I think are the best on the demo.

Thanks for your time.

ftp://raumien:12321@raumien.spymac.net/Music/

(If you are using a browser such as Firefox or Opera, you may need to use IE or an FTP program to access this.)

Ummm...you guys are missing the point of the thread. If you want to argue about genre's, please do it elsewhere, I'd like to know what you think of this group, not what you think of genre's.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Grindcore, no matter how "gory" it tries to be, is normally horrible
Metallica, no matter how 'good' they try to be, are shit.

Is anyone actually going to listen to this band, or should I make a new thread entitled 'Argue about pointless shit' in hopes of it turning into what this thread was supposed to be?

I'm listening to them now raumien. I was going to wait intil I'm done with all 5 tracks to say anything. But after 3 tracks I only have one thing to say about this band....They fucking kick ass! I'm going to burn these songs to a cd when I get a chance. Hey raumien do you have any other mp3 besides these 5? And does the band have a website? I plan on spreading the word my brutha! Trial of Fire fucking rocks my socks!

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Grindcore, no matter how "gory" it tries to be, is normally horrible

People that try to derive my musical taste out of my name, no matter how smart they might actually be, demonstrate their stupidity often. Please do not speak to me directly again.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
I'm listening to them now raumien. I was going to wait intil I'm done with all 5 tracks to say anything. But after 3 tracks I only have one thing to say about this band....They fucking kick ass! I'm going to burn these songs to a cd when I get a chance. Hey raumien do you have any other mp3 besides these 5? And does the band have a website? I plan on spreading the word my brutha! Trial of Fire fucking rocks my socks!

Thanks for the comments. Their site will be www.harshmanner.com but I believe it is still under development. I can probably upload some old live MP3's of them that sound like shit compared to their demo, but are still cool to listen to.

EDIT: uploading a concert video of them.