Hartlepool

soul_of_ice

: : comatose delusion : :
Sep 23, 2003
'artlepool
Visit site
Rar!
I just wanted to say that you were very good tonight at the Studio! *round of applause...again*
Hope to see you playing more gigs around here soon
Bye! :wave:

Jenny

Class gig tonight guys, cheers for signing my cd :hotjump: :Spin: Hope to see you in london if we can make it down!!! hopefully see you's up north again soon!!!!

:hotjump: yaaaay!! glad to see them doing well!!

tho reading everyones comments is making me ever so impatient for the next gig!!

3 days to go!!

mwahahah!!

oh Hi Jenny!! nice to see you made it here!! :)

*is also giong to more than one* :D me and a few mates (about 8 of us hopefully) are ditching college and gettin a bus to Middlesbrough, a train to York, a train to Manchester then a train 2 Bolton for the gig on October 17th :D hardcore fans :D CAN'T WAIT!!! :p

i'll try to have fun, i guess, i mean, its only 54! hehe :p

I wanted to go to Oct 17th one, but i doubt i will be able to afford it and i have a possible photoshoot around that time! grrrrrrrrrr!!!

hmmm *ponders* maybe i could kidnap them and have a gig everyday!! heheh!! that would be fuuuuuuuun!!

lol :D no Charlotte...that last idea is impossible..but if you think of a plan let me know ;) ...I couldn't afford it eitha coz it was my girls Bday two days b4 the gig but we're finished now so YIPEEEE!!! :D I'm going to see 54 headline!!! :D We're having a CIDER PARTY on the train down there :D any1 who fancies joining us; get in touch.

yes its true me and tony have came up with the bright idea :loco: to get down to bolton. shud be gd (shud i wear my 54 dut tony o_O ).. who ever wants to come with us is very welcome,,,

yo tony, carnt wait to see 54 again dont know if i will fill my pants as much as i did when larkis dedicate you see the light to me but a headline gig i think al be pretty close :D . no cider for me dude just aftershock and cans. 54 again FUCK YEAH

Slasher said:
lol :D no Charlotte...that last idea is impossible..but if you think of a plan let me know ;) ...I couldn't afford it eitha coz it was my girls Bday two days b4 the gig but we're finished now so YIPEEEE!!! :D I'm going to see 54 headline!!! :D We're having a CIDER PARTY on the train down there :D any1 who fancies joining us; get in touch.
YES, Slasher it WILL work, i have many a cunning plan up my sleeves, mwahahahhahahaahhah :D but shhh dont tell them!!

and mmmmm cider!! now are you being trashy and drinking strongbow, or being pure class with a bit of White Lightening / Diamond White!! (ergh suddenly remembering last weekend)

BEING TRASHY BABY!!! :D and you have to rip the label off the bottle so you look REAL trashy!!! :D I don't care though...it does the trick so.. :D my mate is driking White Star and Pulse though (geezer) lol. It's gonna be one of the best days of our lives :) are you even allowed alcohol on trains? :S

Slasher said:
BEING TRASHY BABY!!! :D and you have to rip the label off the bottle so you look REAL trashy!!! :D I don't care though...it does the trick so.. :D my mate is driking White Star and Pulse though (geezer) lol. It's gonna be one of the best days of our lives :) are you even allowed alcohol on trains? :S
hehehe!! wikked!! I dont know, well i was drinking it on a London bus, pre-clubbing, a nice bottle of diamond white (with blackcurrant, proper stuff ribeeeeeena) in a trashy goth slut outfit, now thats CLASS!!

lol :D What a lady :p You cannit mix it with Ribena!! thats the poofs way :p I don't like Cider but I see it as "travelling light" :) rather than drag a crate of Stella everywhere I go :D and it's only £2 for 2 litres of poison :D

EVERYBODY....GET YOURSELF TO THE BOLTON GIG!!!

Slasher said:
lol :D What a lady :p You cannit mix it with Ribena!! thats the poofs way :p I don't like Cider but I see it as "travelling light" :) rather than drag a crate of Stella everywhere I go :D and it's only £2 for 2 litres of poison :D

EVERYBODY....GET YOURSELF TO THE BOLTON GIG!!!
I have to mix it with Ribena, it makes it purple, so then it matches with my outfit!! ;)

im more of a vodka girl, but its rare i can afford that! so i have to make do with the likes of cider and LAMBRINI!!

aww i wanna go to the Bolton gig now, damn having to work!! fuck it, fuck it right in the ear! hehe! :p

lol same here...Cider is cheaper so.. :) why not?! I'm working too!!! I'm getting my dad to pull a sickie for me :O :p but techically I will be REALLY hungover so I will be sick anyways :) so it isn't as if im lying :D And the bus leaves @ 2:10 for Boro so I'm ditching college on the afternoon too :D *REBEL!!!*

Purple...to match ur outfit..VERY BLACK SABBATH!!! :D

so fuckin hardcore!! hehehe!! id ditch work, but unfortunatley i HAVE to go when im called, *not so rebelious* heheh!!

and there was me thinking i was just being shallow! hehehe! ;)