Hartlepool

the Slasher and Charlotte thread, it has a nice ring to it!!

from the sound of it virgin/british rail whatever the fuck it is now, is in for quite shock to their average day passengers!! :) heheh!!

CHaRLoTTe said:
YES, Slasher it WILL work, i have many a cunning plan up my sleeves, mwahahahhahahaahhah :D but shhh dont tell them!!

Any plan to kidnap a band must involve masking tape an a wheelbarrow...as long as you have those you're sorted :p

Well, all you multiple gig people have fun now...I suppose I can't complain cause I got hugs...hehehehehe... :D hehehehehehe...sorry.

*notes to self* next time in town pick up masking tape and a wheel barrow! right should have them sorted!!

huggles from 54, what more could you ask for ;)

TONY!!!!!! seriously dude as soon as we get on that train if u mention cider more than once in 10 mins am ganna slap ya with it :D be hardcore dude we want spirits and cans to get us all o_O. also i have an old friend of yours coming karinna mcdonald ring any bells????. how many is there so far ????

lol :D I cannit drink spirits can I!! I have a kidney dis-order. I'm not supposed to drink @ all!! and by the way theres gonna be way more ciderrrrr drinkers than spirit drinkers on this train!! :D Yeah I was in a few of Karina's classes at school! Not too many though coz she was in the top ones :( Well there's about 16/18 people interested but you know how it works out..people drop out and stuff so I'm not too sure how many for deffs. But deffs so far: me,you,danny,scotter,nigel,stoo,sherry,Peter,Peter again, Peters m8,Laura ;), plus whoever comes along with you :D and there are a few more people at college who want to join us :D

I have a feeling I'm missing sum1 out :S

Why can't I get the list of smiley no more down the side of the screen??

lol, no thanks Scotter..I wanna remember the gig :D been to the train station today and tickets (return) are £36, a lot steaper than I first thought :(

Any1 in the Bolton area..is it true their is no admission fee into the venue??

As for the train I think I might try to get away with being U16 :) That way it's only £18 :D sounds more like it to me :D

awww :D poor Charlotte - Bet it was well worth the head ache tho!!! Usually when I feel like that I just drink fresh orange until I feel the urge to get my arse on the toilet :D :p but be careful...If it doesn't go to plan the consequences are tragic!!

nice advice tony!!!! :erk:
hey charlotte :Spin: dont know who you are but hello neway :loco:

well for us unklike tony who can handel our drink (tony= o_O ))
shud be a gd nite hehe (just kidding tony)

lol..have you been drinking now mate coz that made no sense to me :D I get what you're TRYING to say but does..

"well for us unklike tony who can handel our drink"

really make sense? :p I don't wanna drink too much for Bolton so I remember the gig, it'll be one of the best days/laughs of my life baby!!!!

COME ON YOU HARTLEPOOL PUSSYS GET YOUR NAME DOWN FOR THE CIDER TRAIN AND COME SEE 54 WITH US!!!! :Smug:

lets go and show bolton how to rock like a mother fucker.. :hotjump: \m/

and errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mouse syrup :OMG:

peace out :wave: