Has anybody seen this?!?!?!?!?!

When I first saw this, I learned it, and my old band arranged it and used it as an opener. It was really funny, people dug it.

I do the harmonics by loading on the distortion (simplifies the waveform so it's more like the NES) and doing a fifth fret harmonic on the B string, followed quickly by a fourth fret harmonic on the same string.

Lord_Tarod said:
A friend of mine said immediately after watching this that the pickups had to be MIDI... maybe he's wrong but at least it's clear that the distortion is pretty weird...
No they are normal pickups. It's just a very shitty japanese guitar.

Um, if thats the video of the asian guy with the stupid hair then I'd say that that particular rendition sucks balls. The notes sound about right but the timing is off a lot. If I was going to put a video on the net then I'd want to get it totally right beforehand, otherwise it'd just be embarassing. I also hate it how he just stops in a few parts.......it just sounds crap.

If you want a really good mario video then get the 10 minute long blindfolded pianist one. That dude is waaaaaaay more insane than the guitarist.

Eternal Dragon said:
If you want a really good mario video then get the 10 minute long blindfolded pianist one. That dude is waaaaaaay more insane than the guitarist.

Okay, sounds interesting enough :cool:
Where can I get that one?