Has Bush Gone Too Far?

Don't laugh too hard, everyone.

This could soon be, if it isn't already, a reality.

I saw the footage at Camp X-Ray of American soldiers taking cheek swipes from suspected Al-Quada prisoners (for DNA recording).

The formation of the Homeland Security Branch is the biggest security initiative in American history.

Won't be long before it filters to other western countries.

Originally posted by Bucko
God Bless Americia . Is there a sporting tem in the US known as the Patriots , do they need to register .

There's a football (more accurately, 'throwball') team called the New England Patriots.

Doesn't anyone else think it bitterly ironic that the US is holding political prisoners in prison in Cuba?

Originally posted by Goreripper

There's a football (more accurately, 'throwball') team called the New England Patriots.

Doesn't anyone else think it bitterly ironic that the US is holding political prisoners in prison in Cuba?

Throwball - what the hell is that? No, it's the great American FOOTBALL team of the New England Patriots, AND WE KICKED ASS LAST NIGHT AND WON THE SUPER BOWL!!! Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha, those prisoners belong in Cuba. They don't deserve to take one step on our soil, thank you very much! (And, yes, it is a smidge ironic.) hehe

We may be half crazy here in the United States, but not crazy enough to fill out that survey, even if it was real!! Big brother already knows enough about us.

She Wolf is so tired and her voice is so hoarse from screaming at the T.V. last night, that maybe she'll go take a nap, right now even. :D :p :D :hotjump: :OMG: :confused: :confused: :confused: :loco:

Originally posted by She Wolf

She Wolf is so tired and her voice is so hoarse from screaming at the T.V. last night, that maybe she'll go take a nap, right now even. :D :p :D :hotjump: :OMG: :confused: :confused: :confused: :loco:

You know, I sat through the Superbowl a few times and it was a blowout EVERY time I watched it, they *finally* make a decent game of it and I was at work!

Originally posted by spawn

You know, I sat through the Superbowl a few times and it was a blowout EVERY time I watched it, they *finally* make a decent game of it and I was at work!

Ahhhhhh, wish ya coulda been hea Spawny! (imagine a Boston accent - they forget the r's and put them where they don't belong)

They had this big hoopla and a parade and everything! Everyone here is actually smiling, and it's February!! (remember I told you that in February, everyone is so depressed from lack of sunlight, that they'd just as soon kill you as look at you?) Weehahaha! There were a million people in downtown Boston - that's about the population of Australia, right? (before anyone flips, I'm JUST JOKING!) You missed a great game! We were ahead the whole first half, then the Pats were getting lazy. The commentators in the last 2 minutes of the game were dissing the Pats for actually trying for the 3 pointer, saying they would just wait to go into overtime. Well, we showed them the spirit!

Seriously, it was the only game I watched all year. Hahahahaha - and I picked the best by luck alone. :lol: :lol: :headbang: :headbang: :hotjump: :hotjump: :yow:

And, while all you Aussies were snoozing, I've been a busy little camper leaving you all kinds of messages to read! :D

I know, so freaking typical! I usually at least watch a bit of it (I cant stomach the whole thing, it goes for like 5 hours!) but this time I figured id not bother because all I heard was that it would be one sided again!
I knew you would be happy though because New England is the team from your state isnt it?

Originally posted by spawn
I know, so freaking typical! I usually at least watch a bit of it (I cant stomach the whole thing, it goes for like 5 hours!) but this time I figured id not bother because all I heard was that it would be one sided again!
I knew you would be happy though because New England is the team from your state isnt it?

Actually, I'm in the state of New Hampshire, which is part of the six New England states, which are: Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont and Connecticut. There, your American geography and history lesson for the day. (When I lived in California, I didn't know them either.) (haha)
:D :cool: :tickled: :hotjump: :yow: (I love these smilies!!!)