Bush is a clown.

Big business wants this and the Gop licks big business ass.
To the Bush wing of the GOP, this is par for the course.

Strange, how our upper class is willing to destroy this entire country for a ‘profit’. What do they think they can rule over all of these Hispanics, who have emotional ties to the southwestern part of the United States?

Don't lump the whole GOP in with Bush on this. Remember, it was the GOP that was against the guest worker program and the immigration bill. This is why GW was not that upset at the turnover in the midterms. He knew the Dems would vote for this bill.
I agree, George is a clown on this. I don't think much of the GOP was on board with him on this though.

Don't lump the whole GOP in with Bush on this. Remember, it was the GOP that was against the guest worker program and the immigration bill. This is why GW was not that upset at the turnover in the midterms. He knew the Dems would vote for this bill.
I agree, George is a clown on this. I don't think much of the GOP was on board with him on this though.

The Republicans has the House and Senate for years, they haven't done anything. But then again, I don't think it is wise to revolt against them...what they need is some real leaders.

I don't disagree. I am cautiously optimistic that some of the conservative Democrats will help us out a little.

I don't disagree. I am cautiously optimistic that some of the conservative Democrats will help us out a little.

Agree. I am not a democrat but a change was needed. The GOP had everything for 12 years..and didnt do anything. I think we need more people who are inbetween both parties.

Agree. I am not a democrat but a change was needed. The GOP had everything for 12 years..and didnt do anything. I think we need more people who are inbetween both parties.

The Bush Dynasty is somewhat separated from conservatism. Dubya's old man was a big government big spender, and so's his bro.

I recall that, back in the spring, I was chanting "Down with all incumbents!" before the primaries, bc there were some good challengers in the GOP who could have made a difference, both in party policy and legislation.

But, the fuckin old fat cats got their meal ticket stamped, and look what's happened! The voters ejected them from the trough. The more I remember how right I was, the less angry I get about the election results.

Fuck all incumbents!

Jurched

The Bush Dynasty is somewhat separated from conservatism. Dubya's old man was a big government big spender, and so's his bro.

I recall that, back in the spring, I was chanting "Down with all incumbents!" before the primaries, bc there were some good challengers in the GOP who could have made a difference, both in party policy and legislation.

But, the fuckin old fat cats got their meal ticket stamped, and look what's happened! The voters ejected them from the trough. The more I remember how right I was, the less angry I get about the election results.

Fuck all incumbents!

Jurched

Disagreeing with Bush?
Treason is a crime, ya know.

Speaking of "in between both parties", ...
There was not a single Libertarian on the ballot in my state.
The only third party choice was between a Green and a Democrat.
I voted for the Green,... just on principle.
The Democrat crushed the Green.... 90% - 10%.

The Republicans has the House and Senate for years, they haven't done anything. But then again, I don't think it is wise to revolt against them...what they need is some real leaders.

What they need is what they got the fear of losing their power.

This election was good, the dems won out barely so now they're going to have watch every step they take lest they lose what little gains they made and the reps now realize that what they once had can be snatched away.

You gotta always keep these bastards looking over there shoulder or they get corrupt and irresponsilble.