would someone tell scott ian there was an al qaeda and hussein

ivankoloff

Feb 21, 2003
atlanta
Visit site
the 9/11 commission report said there was no collaborative efforts between al qaeda and hussein on the 9/11 attacks. HOWEVER THEY DID REPORT THAT THERE WAS A CONNECTION BETWEEN THE TWO. bin ladden's right hand man had surgery in iraq after he got wounded and the hospital in iraq that did it was run by........ UDAY HUSSEIN. PLEASE TRY TO READ THROUGH THE PARTISAN MEDIA'S BULLSHIT. there were connections, john kerry/al gore both on video said the same thing. al gore in 1992 was slamming bush 41 for not seeing the connection iraq had with terrorists. and last year john kerry said not only were iraq's wmd's a threat but he was concerned with hussein " passing them along to terrorists". bill clinton went on national tv when he bombed iraq and said he was going after saddams nuclear biological weapons capabilities. hussein shipped the wmd's out of iraq or he buried them, i just can't stand the bush bashing, i didn't even vote for him but all of this " he lied" " no connectionm with al qaeda" stuff is partisan hatred for george bush. even after all of these prominent democrats say these things, why all of the sudden is bush a liar? they all said the same things bush gets called a liar for, and the liberal media will never show you these clips because they too hate george bush and want kerry to win. vote libertarian and be done with it.

ivankoloff said:
the 9/11 commission report said there was no collaborative efforts between al qaeda and hussein on the 9/11 attacks. HOWEVER THEY DID REPORT THAT THERE WAS A CONNECTION BETWEEN THE TWO. bin ladden's right hand man had surgery in iraq after he got wounded and the hospital in iraq that did it was run by........ UDAY HUSSEIN. PLEASE TRY TO READ THROUGH THE PARTISAN MEDIA'S BULLSHIT. there were connections, john kerry/al gore both on video said the same thing. al gore in 1992 was slamming bush 41 for not seeing the connection iraq had with terrorists. and last year john kerry said not only were iraq's wmd's a threat but he was concerned with hussein " passing them along to terrorists". bill clinton went on national tv when he bombed iraq and said he was going after saddams nuclear biological weapons capabilities. hussein shipped the wmd's out of iraq or he buried them, i just can't stand the bush bashing, i didn't even vote for him but all of this " he lied" " no connectionm with al qaeda" stuff is partisan hatred for george bush. even after all of these prominent democrats say these things, why all of the sudden is bush a liar? they all said the same things bush gets called a liar for, and the liberal media will never show you these clips because they too hate george bush and want kerry to win. vote libertarian and be done with it.
George W. Bush is insanely dumb and so isn't this thread.

Maybe if I was a cokehead, I could be pres....?

also, goldberg and ronstadt didn't get fired because they are being censored, the only thing freedom of speech protects you from is from GOVERNMENT. not buisinesses that hire you to sing and not express your views on michael moore and or bush. slim fast did not hire goldberg for political attacks on the president. they hired her for commercials. they were free to speak their minds, the government did not throw them in jail, and other people were free to complain to slim fast and tell them they did not like what whoopi had to say and that they would take their business elsewhere. that is not censorship, yes we should be free to criticize our leaders, but freedom of speech does not mean you can say what you want and there are no consequences. when the dixie chicks slammed bush, their fans( who just happen to be mostly republican and very patriotic) decided they would not buy their cd's or go to their concerts anymore. and they called radio stations telling them if they played their songs they would stop listening. that is not censorship, that is people expressing their freedom of choice. go to the libertarianparty.org website and check them out. the terrorists hated us and wanted us all dead long before george bush, and voting kerry into the whitehouse will only help them. who would the terrorists vote for, they guy who is going after them and killing them, or an appeaser with the most liberal voting record in the senate who will end the war on terror. and dont think he meant any of those tough words at the convention, look at his senate voting record for the last 20 years.

just because he isn't a good public spaeker does not make him stupid, he has a 4 year degree from yale and a masters from harvard. he is the only president who has ever had a masters

ivankoloff said:
just because he isn't a good public spaeker does not make him stupid, he has a 4 year degree from yale and a masters from harvard. he is the only president who has ever had a masters

And just because the guy paid his way through college doesn't mean he is a fucking genius. The guy is a fucktard pure and simple, AND THIS TOPIC REALLY DOESN'T BELONG HERE. If you want to get this message to Scott, try a different way of doing it.

Oh and do you remember the 'subliminable messages" thingy Bush said, that isn't bad public speaking, that is years of drug abuse and idiocy.

you might be able to argue bush's father bribed his sons way into school, but yale and harvard do not sell degrees, he earned those. and why doesn't this belong in this forum, i am commenting on something a member of the band said, seeing how this is that bands website and message board...........

i don't have a beef with ian, you fucking email him and see how fast he responds to you hotshot. he only gets 5,000 emails per day. i was responding to nationwide bush bashing, and in case you did not read earlier i did not vote for him in 2000, and i am trying to get people to check out the libertarian party as an alternative to republicans and democrats. why don't you email him and get me banned from the board and see how fast he gets back to you, assfuck

yeah i do not agree with scott ian either,iraq had 14 years to hide the fucking weapons,they broke the resolutions!!!

its so easy to be critical but if something did happen down the track and iraq blew the fuck outta another country all u do gooders would blame bush to wouldnt you,just look at sept 11,no one could have ever predicted that shit would happen and the do gooders are trying to blame bush!

fuck i hate do gooders!!!

mrthrax said:
just look at sept 11,no one could have ever predicted that shit would happen and the do gooders are trying to blame bush!

Although short of a note giving the exact date, time and location, it's safe to say there were many signs of a possible hijacking of an American airplane to explode into such a place as the WTC.

mrthrax said:
yeah i do not agree with scott ian either,iraq had 14 years to hide the fucking weapons,they broke the resolutions!!!

its so easy to be critical but if something did happen down the track and iraq blew the fuck outta another country all u do gooders would blame bush to wouldnt you,just look at sept 11,no one could have ever predicted that shit would happen and the do gooders are trying to blame bush!

Actually, they did predict it, in two seperate reports. Watch c-span once in awhile.

@Ivan-I love Crowbar. They do not get the recognition they get. I really need to see them live. On the topic of the two party system, it is horrible and if anyone would really listen to what these assholes say you would be able to tell that both party's are the same, they just go about stealing your money in different ways. I don't support either. i just think Bush thinks he is way too smart and in reality he isn't. He is just a smug rich boy, same as Kerry actually.

Actually Scott replies mails quick, yes he get´s a shitload every day but he has alwyas responded to my mails within two days or so (when they are not on tour or he´s on vacation).

And the same goes for Charlie.

Fuck everyone bitching about what we can or cannot say on these boards.
I consider many of you friends around here, and I like to talk to politics amongst friends.
I have my opinion, but I also respect other peoples point of view. So I don't care to spew any hate here, but here are my thoughts on the topic....

That being said....Who in the hell would you have in office after 9/11 happened??? Bush or Gore??? Gore doesn't have the Matza. Bush took action.

What the hell is up with Kerry's plan against Terrorism? His plan is not 'Pre-Emptive' like Bush's. Therefore, he's going to sit back until another 3000 Americans are killed, then react.
At least Bush is trying to do something about it, before more innocent victims are killed.

And for you Liberals.....(most of which can't stand that label)
Kerry voted for the resolution to go to war in Iraq. Kerry didn't vote for the funding though.
Why? Because he wants to win on both sides of the issue. Most Liberals will waffle on issues, but do you want someone who can't take an assertive stance on an issue as the leader of the U.S.A.? NOT ME!
Why are we in Iraq? Looks like it was bad intelligence, at this point, doesn't it?
Who was on the Senate intelligence committee??? Jon Edwards.

I definetly don't want these guys in office.
I'd rather have the Rumsfelds and the Cheney. They have faults too, but they are definetly more tolerable.

i think the new crowbar will be out in january ajdeath, thats what they said during their european dates. hopefully you can catch them on tour, i have only seen them live once and it was unbelievable. they haven't been booked in atlanta on too many tours, if they don't come to atlanta on the next tour i may have a road trip on my hands.

ivankoloff said:
i think the new crowbar will be out in january ajdeath, thats what they said during their european dates. hopefully you can catch them on tour, i have only seen them live once and it was unbelievable. they haven't been booked in atlanta on too many tours, if they don't come to atlanta on the next tour i may have a road trip on my hands.
Great, I heard they have another drummer....again. That's allright, I haven't heard an album by them that I did not enjoy, Sonic Excess was great though, Through The Ashes I Watch You Burn and Lasting Dose are classics IMO. Can't wait for the new release.

@-LordLindsey-I, like Gore Vidal, consider myself as one of the last remaining small "r" republicans. Here's a tip, do some reading/research before you spout your mouth off about what Liberals are and what they believe, because what we call Liberals in this country are not even close to what a real Liberal is, a free minded, generous person who is open minded to all sources.

Here is a question for you though. Who blantanly lies to the American people? Someone and someones come to mind,and they do not even trying to hide the fact. Why weren't the members of Congress allowed to read the Patriot Act before voting on the issue, and why is there an act that might (or is, need to check) be put into place to make said act confidential? Why is the Sunset Clause in this act worded so vaguely, and why is the loophole for how long they can detain you or keep evidence or even how long they have until they pursue a case in an addendum that is absolutely massive and horribly confusing? Why did Bush missrepresent his Service records? Why did Clerance Thomas not recuse himself from a vote where his wife was working for the campaign of one of the parties involved? Who is the Carlyle Group? Why is there a presidential order put into place by Bush sealing all Presidential records, FOREVER? Why was there a Presidential Order just months before 9-11 forbiding the intelligence community from pursuing any lead on Al Qeada or they would be prosecuted, also signed by Bush. ????

[edit] damn, I typed that way too fast.

I'm am sorry to repeatedly post like an asshole, but I just found some quotes that Bush made during his 2000 Campaign.

"...more and more of our imports are coming from overseas."

"I know how hard it is to put food on your family." Oh, does he know...?

"I will have a foreign-handed foreign policy." This has come into fruition.

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." ????

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where our wings take dreams."

"Rarely is the question asked, 'Is our children learning?'"

Bush used the word "subliminable" FOUR TIMES! Also, Bush has claimed that his detractors have "missunderestimated" him.
This does not sound like a Yale or Harvard graduate, it sounds like someone who has been abusing his substances for far too long. Being a "Twice Born"(whatever the hell that is) Christian must have helped him along in these endeavors.