This is Insane. I wish I lived in Canada.

@Fuporc-I have had this discussion with my drummer, I am a cynic also(read the second post I posted and tell me I am not)-but I think that if you believe making a difference is not possible than you never will, it is not an option to you. My drummer feels the same way you do. And to tell you the truth I used to feel the same way, I just got sick of feeling depressed, YES, I do bitch, A LOT, But I do it to make people think and to keep my mind sharp, I just refuse to give up, I know that in my life the differences I make will be very small, but if everybody does at least something than big things can happen. Now then, the way you said certain things came off as you calling me an idiot, you may not have had that intention but I didn't have any intention of getting pissed and I did anyways. I am not telling anyone how to live their life, all I am simply trying to do is show another point of view, yeah, sometimes I go about it the wrong way, but I try. And also I believe you are mistaking immaturity for passion, this is a subject I feel strongly about, I do not want to see humanity stagnant further, there is some much more to life than mediocrity. And I do appologize for calling you ignorant, it is your life you do what you do, who am I to say what is right or wrong for you?(that was for you Speed-bastard stop making me feel that I am twelve :D )

Well, I know I won't change your opinion, that wasn't my point. But it seems you got my point and hell, there's no more need to discussion.:D Anyway, Why have I lost faith in Mankind, well, 120,000 years of evolving and we are still the same. The only difference is that houses and buildings have replaced Caves.

And what I mean about complaining, there is no sense in it if you know nobody is going to listen. There is a saying "If you want something done, you have to do it yourself". That's what I was talking about.