George W Bush four years of a disgrace

Ive been smoking weed since i was about 13-14 years old, I like it, but its not for everyone . now I have been driving since i was 16. I have never been so fucked up on weed that i have put my car in a ditch, wrecked or what ever........no accidents................. Drinking on the other hand , I have put my car in ditches, into trees, shit i woke up one morning with my truck running, in gear, on my moms front lawn up against a tree. I dont remember leaving the bar ( which was about 15 miles away) that made me realize just how bad drinking is that was about 7 years ago and if i have had 4 drinks in that time ,thats it........

So nobody is going tell me that Weed is a "dangerous" drug , I never had any freinds die from smoking weed, but have had a few freinds who have died from drinking and driving. So mabey darth should read up on this shit. I belive i have posted some stats before I will post them again...................

Dr Demented said:
Nah, he reminds me more of Frankenstein...lol
He reminds me of Frankenberry

frankenface.gif

You know what....you're right. Fuck it. Why the hell should I care in the least? It's a lost cause. The sooner WWIII gets underway and nuclear fire sweeps clean this planet of all the worthless shit that infests it the better. Better luck next time.
arguing.jpg

If WWIII and nuclear fire is all you have to look foward to....
Maybe you should do drugs, either that or crank call that clown in N. Korea and say you're George W. Bush and you're gonna place sanctions on their piece of shit country....He said if that happens he'll use em' and then you can hop around on fire:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Darth Kur said:
You know what....you're right. Fuck it. Why the hell should I care in the least? It's a lost cause. The sooner WWIII gets underway and nuclear fire sweeps clean this planet of all the worthless shit that infests it the better. Better luck next time.
arguing.jpg

Darth Kur said:
....Drugs and alcohol ruined and pissed away years of my life. Wasting my "youth" which are supposedly the best years of your life...bah. And I've seen it, and continue, to see it in others.
And I gather you think that alcohol is innocent and harmless as well? Any intoxicant lowers your ability to think rationally and logically. Each and every one are dangerous and detrimental to leading a normal life.
well, that apparently is YOUR problem to deal with. Alcohol has been proven more dangerous than marijuana. Studies have proven that MOST drugs are more dangerous than marijuana. For the record, I used to smoke it quite frequently...I don't have time or the money to spend on it, but I don't consider that period of my life as "wasted". If I could change one thing, I would have smoked MORE pot, and drank a LOT LESS alcohol....I NEVER had the desire to do Cocaine, Heroin, or any other dangerous drug since I had the education to understand that those drugs could KILL YOU.

So, I'll pass on your invitation to get with the "now". I care not for in the least what is currently excepted as the norm.
When your caught up in the fallacy you don't want to hear the truth. For it is a gilded cage.
It's the way of the world. It constantly changes, and there will always be people who hate change. I don't like stupid people, either. They should be either educated or exterminated. There's where we agree. So, when I say, "Get with the now", I don't expect you to partake in activities that you don't agree with...I just expect you to understand that everyone has a different opinion...and "truth" itself is nothing more than an illusion, made to comfort us from evil reality. o_O

AND, since this is SO off-topic, I digress...let's get back to the Kerry Bashing!

Dr Demented said:
....I NEVER had the desire to do Cocaine, Heroin, or any other dangerous drug since I had the education to understand that those drugs could KILL YOU.

AND, since this is SO off-topic, I digress...let's get back to the Kerry Bashing!
Exactly the key word is education, my education came in the form of seeing Crackheads and heroin junkies, how they act, the things they do, and that right there showed me not to do that shit, and theres plenty of that shit here in richmond, .............

Darth Maul the Viking Spacelord, please just shut the fuck up you douche bag. You need to get your gothic self loathing ass back in the basement. I don't even smoke but I know plenty of successful smart people that do and they are doing just fine. Was that a pic of you in the Special Olympics??? Good job buddy everyone is a winner in that. Your argument is weak. WWIII? What? Are pot smokers going to get off the couch and pry themselves from their Cheeto's and start a nuclear war??? You try to act like you are so smart but you come off as more of a dumbfuck then anyone I have seen here yet. Wasted Youth? Don't think so. maybe your life sucks but I know alot of people that don't think they wasted their's because they took a some hits of pot.