Jorge W. Bush is Ted Kennedy's Bitch... AGAIN!

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
The more I learn about this super-secret Immigration Reform bill in the Senate, the harder it is to believe.

It is totally insane! And every freakin one of us is gonna pay for it.

Its gonna make every goddamned
Illegal Invader perfectly legal, even though the bill says "only those who've been here before 2007."

How the fuck are you gonna know when they got here?

It says its gonna "enforce the rules for allowing people to work here."

How is that possible? They can't enforce the current wimpy rules we have now!

My biggest question is, what makes anybody think these
Illegal Invaders are gonna participate?

What, present themselves to the government? Be sent home in order to come back? PAy a fine??

And... Have to pay taxes?

FUCK THAT, esse!

This is all hella-stupid and worthless bullshit. Its just a way for these fat bastards to pull a tough issue out the Presidential debates.

SPEAKING OF WHICH, how come that gullible idiot Jorge W. Bush got together with that bloated, corrupt, gangster murderer Ted Kennedy to make this secret deal happen??

I mean, THINK GEORGE, THINK!

What happened after that miserable failure, the Head Start Act? Ted Kennedy went from smiling and shaking hands with Jorge W. on the day the act was signed, to stabbing him in the back and kicking him in the balls every day since.

Now they're back to being best buddies again. That is the stupidest, most brainless thing I've ever seen!!!

Any respect I retained for George W. on his defiance of Islamic terrorists is GONE, because he just stands there and lets Ted Kennedy kick him in the balls over and over and over!

Unbe-muthafuckin-lievable!

Anyway, http://www.grassfire.org has a petition to sign. Fuckin A, go and sign it. Why not?

You don't have to put down yer phone number, and you can disable their bothersome emails at the bottom of the form. Looks relatively safe, so even I signed it!

Jurched

See? I don't even get annoyed by Bush cracks anymore. I'm afraid they're all true...

Jurched

this is the only issue i take real exception to, concerning my president. i dont understand how he can think Homeland Security means a thing if he's basically erasing the borders???

ALL CRIMINALS WELCOME!!! COME ON IN!!! WANNA KILL US ALL? NO PROBLEM!!

:mad:

My thing is this.. I havent heard if Jose doesnt comply what will happen to him?

Jose must come up with 5 grand then touch base back in mexico for two years dragging his family with him. I just cant see Jose doing this.

Are they gonna have a round up all illegals and deport them back permanently if they dont comply ? I would love to see that posse.

Both parties are pissed about this bill. The Republicans because of AMNESTY and the Democrats because they feel we are punishing these hardworking toilet scrubbers too much.

Also once Jose comes back (if he does) legally he automatically becomes a Democrat. The party of entitlement ! Could be the end for the Republican party if 14 million Joses get the right to vote !

The problem is they are here illegally. They broke the law. Lawbreakers need to be punished. These criminals broke the U.S Laws of Immigration. There penalty should be Deportation as well as never be allowed legally to set foot on U.S soil again.

I'm a compassionate man. But when it comes to law breaking I have no mercy.

But what the fuck do I Know? I'm just some Momo from Long Island.

Best Regards,

Momo

The more I learn about this super-secret Immigration Reform bill in the Senate, the harder it is to believe.

It is totally insane! And every freakin one of us is gonna pay for it.

Its gonna make every goddamned
Illegal Invader perfectly legal, even though the bill says "only those who've been here before 2007."

How the fuck are you gonna know when they got here?

It says its gonna "enforce the rules for allowing people to work here."

How is that possible? They can't enforce the current wimpy rules we have now!

My biggest question is, what makes anybody think these
Illegal Invaders are gonna participate?

What, present themselves to the government? Be sent home in order to come back? PAy a fine??

And... Have to pay taxes?

FUCK THAT, esse!

This is all hella-stupid and worthless bullshit. Its just a way for these fat bastards to pull a tough issue out the Presidential debates.

SPEAKING OF WHICH, how come that gullible idiot Jorge W. Bush got together with that bloated, corrupt, gangster murderer Ted Kennedy to make this secret deal happen??

I mean, THINK GEORGE, THINK!

What happened after that miserable failure, the Head Start Act? Ted Kennedy went from smiling and shaking hands with Jorge W. on the day the act was signed, to stabbing him in the back and kicking him in the balls every day since.

Now they're back to being best buddies again. That is the stupidest, most brainless thing I've ever seen!!!

Any respect I retained for George W. on his defiance of Islamic terrorists is GONE, because he just stands there and lets Ted Kennedy kick him in the balls over and over and over!

Unbe-muthafuckin-lievable!

Anyway, http://www.grassfire.org has a petition to sign. Fuckin A, go and sign it. Why not?

You don't have to put down yer phone number, and you can disable their bothersome emails at the bottom of the form. Looks relatively safe, so even I signed it!

Jurched
I got to say Jurched, I do enjoy your rants. :)

I think about this shit and what the hell our elected officials are thinking heres what I have come up with...whats best for the country? Not the people, the country.

More workers in this country building and maintaining larger city's. Those workers buy houses, food, cars... More money in a businesses pockets, more money for the government. Make them all legal and not only does more work get done and the economy fueled buy 20 million more people spending money to live in this country, but now they pay taxes. More money the country has the more power the government has.

These days with the war on terrorism ( were still for that right?) which is a war that is estimated to cost trillions of dollars over the next couple of decades, the more money the country has the better.

How long would it take to birth and raise 20 million more tax payers? 20 years? Why wait 20 years when you can do it in 5 through migration. The good for the country out weighs the bad for the people. Just think, 20 million Mexican come here, settle down start breeding and in 20 years there will be 5 million more taxpayers.

Not my beliefs but I think that is what is going on.

I am thoroughly convinced that Bush is so hell bent on creating a legacy for himself that he is going to sell us out to do it.

I am thoroughly convinced that Bush is so hell bent on creating a legacy for himself that he is going to sell us out to do it.

Oh, I agree. But what kind of legacy is that? Maybe he thinks he's the new fuckin Abe Lincoln, "freeing the slaves" who work for $2 an hour. Who knows?

Nah, waaay before Jorge W. was Ted Kennedy's bitch, he was bending over for El Presidente Vincente Fox. Even when he was governor of Tejas.

For some reason, still don't know why. I was listenin to Rush the other day, and he said he'd give an explanation as to why, but my lunch break was over, so I never got at least a theory.

Jurched

I got to say Jurched, I do enjoy your rants. :)

More workers in this country building and maintaining larger city's. Those workers buy houses, food, cars... More money in a businesses pockets, more money for the government. Make them all legal and not only does more work get done and the economy fueled buy 20 million more people spending money to live in this country, but now they pay taxes. More money the country has the more power the government has.

How long would it take to birth and raise 20 million more tax payers? 20 years? Why wait 20 years when you can do it in 5 through migration. The good for the country out weighs the bad for the people. Just think, 20 million Mexican come here, settle down start breeding and in 20 years there will be 5 million more taxpayers.

I think you like my rants because I use the word "fuck" a lot! :loco:

Ya know, I think you've got a good point, though. Cynical, but good.

It kinda ties in with my theory that the Dept. of Ed exists not to teach kids to be skilled and intelligent, but rather just be obedient tax-payers.

Furthermore, Pat Buchanan states the ratio of the illegal influx to abortions each year.

Yeah, you got it! 1 to 1!

The government is quietly replacing each future tax payers that's vacuumed out the womb.

Only problem is, these folks are not gonna be federal income tax payers. At least, not for a long while. They all earn far below the poverty line, and are exempt from such taxation.

Meanwhile, all those abortions are whiteys who MIGHT be tax-payers, even though a good deal of them are white trash. Anyway, poor white trash is more likely to pay tax than esses and homeys. IRS proved it.

Jurched

My thing is this.. I havent heard if Jose doesnt comply what will happen to him?

Jose must come up with 5 grand then touch base back in mexico for two years dragging his family with him. I just cant see Jose doing this.

But what the fuck do I Know? I'm just some Momo from Long Island.

I'm tellin you, man. Five grand is NADA to these esses.

It cost them that much to pay the COYOTES to pack them in a big rig, like BLACK GOLD in a Spanish slave galleon, just to cart their pover-stricken asses north of the border!

Then they do a couple of roofing jobs, and Western Union ten grand back to Guadalajara, where their cousins Manuel and Pedro pay the coyotes to smuggle them into Los Estados Unitos!

They say one-fifth of the esses sneakin into this country have a criminal record? BULLSHIT!

EVERY one of these muthafuckas committed TWO crimes just to get a roofing job in Wilkes-Barre, PA.

The first is crossing our frontier without permission.

The second, is conspiring with the heavily-armed drug lords who smuggle people across the border. Those Coyotes are out of control killers who shoot at American border patrol, and to strike a deal with them is to be complicit in their crimes.

Jurched

Oh, I agree. But what kind of legacy is that? Maybe he thinks he's the new fuckin Abe Lincoln, "freeing the slaves" who work for $2 an hour. Who knows?

Nah, waaay before Jorge W. was Ted Kennedy's bitch, he was bending over for El Presidente Vincente Fox. Even when he was governor of Tejas.

For some reason, still don't know why. I was listenin to Rush the other day, and he said he'd give an explanation as to why, but my lunch break was over, so I never got at least a theory.

Jurched

You sit in front of a pc all day like I do, right? You can go here http://www.wham1180.com/main.html and listen to Rush on the radio. It is my local AM news station that carries him. The broadcast the show live on the net.

For the record, I am also getting tired of listening to Rush swing off of George's nuts.