Has `CassetteisGod` died or did she finally convert to Islam?

Dude was buying a lot of CDs around the time he left. Think he was cracking up.

Come back you asshole, no one else other than me likes splatter death metal.

Reactions: PrincessHades
Maybe we can bait the feminist killer

28468702_697039564152285_3791586463810408539_n.jpg

Reactions: Nate Skalman
It’s when you find the most disgusting distortion you can possibly find, then let the batteries die in your active pickups for that classic “blown speaker” sound and go at it...good stuff, it’s very therapeutic

Im pretty sure that any true death metal fan has a soft spot for that type of shit.

CASSETTESAREASHITFORMAT

I think cassettes get a bit too much shit because of the prevalence of cheap boomboxes in their heyday tbh. The music sounded like shit, so they blamed the cassette instead of the hardware they were using. And then equally shitty headunits would occasionally eat tapes and you would rip the tape out in frustration and chuck it out the window and get pissed about losing yet another one of your favorite tapes. Personally I think it takes a lot less effort (and money) to take advantage of the good qualities of analog with cassette as compared with vinyl, and they are easier to keep and maintain.

I remember using my pinky finger to rewind cassettes A LOT in those days...and they’re misleading- I taped over an Elton John tape with some metal shit -my dad saw my tape and thought I liked Elton John, so he got me 3 of his tapes for Christmas...

Cassetteisshe, she's dead to the whole fuckin world, fuck it.