Has everyone who pledged a sponsorship, forked over their dough?!?!

I'll be doing at soon as I can, but current situations prevent me from doing so at the moment. Hopefully later this month, granted I have a trip to Philly I've got to make mid july which I need some fundage for.

Even if it's past deadline for the benefit (they don't really matter), I'm assuming they won't care if I send the check later this year just for the sake of donating?

I had to drop 2 grand recently on some necessities, therefore I'm trying to prolong this payment for as long as possible.

John, when do you "really" need this money by? I'm not going to renege, but the longer I can put it off, the better I'll be in financial standing. [/Jew]

Still waiting on word about Root. Although, having gone to the dentist today, it looks like I may not have $300 to fork over for quite a while. Not all at once, anyhow.

I had to drop 2 grand recently on some necessities, therefore I'm trying to prolong this payment for as long as possible.

John, when do you "really" need this money by? I'm not going to renege, but the longer I can put it off, the better I'll be in financial standing.

I understand about the financial hardships. Email me on when you can get them in. Thanks.

contact@heathencrusade.com