Barfest III Sponsorship Information

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
All--

For those of you interested in sponsorship for next year, here is what I am looking to do--

As many of you know, the cost of European bands and even East Coast bands is going up significantly because of the airfares, and the more restrictive entry into the US due to the immigration scene. Now that we have established the festival, and the reputation with booking agents, we have the ability to plan ahead better.. This gives us the ability to marry the desires of the fans who want to be a part of the festival with the bands desire to play.

It typically takes about $2000 in expenses for a domestic out-of-town band, and $5000 or so for a European band to come over here-- I try to do the best I can to cover the expenses of a band playing out here. Obviously, there are bands that will take less to have the exposure out here in the US, but that is not typical.

Here is the sponsorship program for 2008.

SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS
Admission for 2 to the full festival and pre-party
Festival TShirts for 2
Backstage access to meet band that you have sponsored
Soundcheck access for your band that you have sponsored
VIP access to special seating area (subject to availability of venue)
DVD of bands performance (subject to bands approval, and on condition that the copy be used for personal use only)
Special promotional merchandise from festival and bands (promotional CDs, posters etc)
My undying thanks--

NEXT STEPS
EMail me list (david AT Bayarearockfest DOT COM) of bands that you would be interested in sponsoring, and $$ amount that you would be willing to commit.
You will be notified over the next few months of the acceptance of your offer, and other details- this information must be kept to yourself.
Cash payment must be made around the contract signing and time of booking of bands travel - (typically December-February)

Many thanks to all!

I see you mention a "Pre-Party" above!!! :headbang: What is it that you have in mind Dave?

Working on a few ideas right now-- I have been trying to pull this off every year, but I have not been willing to commit to 3 days of insanity-- this year might be the year I finally say yes--