Has The Metal Blade Records website been known to make mistakes about tour dates?

~Derek~

Sep 9, 2006
Tennessee
Has The Metal Blade Records website been known to make mistakes about tour dates? Because Cannibal Corpse is supposed to be in Memphis on December 4 at the New Daisy Theater and I can't find the event happening on Ticketmaster or on the Newq Daissy Theater's website. It's the tour with Necrophagist and Dying Fetus nd I really want to go. Same thing with Goathwore and 1349 scheduled to be in Nashville on October 30, there's no event of it occuring on Ticketmaster either but it says it is on Metal Blade's website.

Im not sure, but you might want to contact Metal Blade Records? I've never seen problems with tour dates

cookiecutter said:
I second this.

And screw Cannibal Corpse, Necrophagist, Dying Fetus, and Unmerciful for not coming to Massachusetts. Is this what I get for such unflagging loyalty? :cry:

nobody fucking comes around here.

but i did go to maiden on friday:kickass:

cookiecutter said:
Well Decapitated/Hypocrisy/Suffocation/Fear Factory are heading to Worcester this November, so I'll definitely be heading to that.

But I still wanted to see Dying Fetus :cry:
i'vre never drove to Memphis so I may end up having to take my Dad with me who's not a metalhead at all. Otherwise I doubt I can go. Memphis is 2 hours from here.

Nemesis666 said:
Hey shut the fuck up..I listen to Cannibal Corpse you fucking fag, oh i don't only listen to them i own there whole discography so don't fucking, Atleast I like every Metal genre, and i have the right too, so shut the fuck up before you say something useless again
Dude you better grow a thicker skin if you're going to last here.

cookiecutter said:
Dude you better grow a thicker skin if you're going to last here.

I HIGHLY suggest this to anyone; can't take an opinion? Get out. I only moderate messages directly calling USERS faggots, etc. I don't care if someone insults a band really. If you take that personally (even if it is them bashing YOU for listening to a certain band), it's JUST THE INTERNET.