Has there been any albums that you cant stop listening to in the past week or so?

Soul Temptation by Brainstorm and DHiaDW by nevermore... i lent out my Of Darkness... cd by therion to my friend, but i have wanted to listen to that a lot lately.

Demonspell,

The Contact disc by 7 for 4 is an istrumental fusion style disc with one song having vocals. I bought it for the same reason that you're interested in it and I was expecting a technical type of delivery which if it is I'm missing it. I've enjoyed each listen due to the busy playing that is going on and would recomend it everyone.

theodyssey said:
Soul Temptation by Brainstorm and DHiaDW by nevermore... i lent out my Of Darkness... cd by therion to my friend, but i have wanted to listen to that a lot lately.

I hate that! Whenever I let someone borrow a cd I always have a HUGE urge to listen to it! The same goes for my vid games as well.

Anyway, I actually have listened to a wide variety of cd's in the last week or so. I started listening to them while I play the video game I have been trying to beat since the battle music in the game is quite repetitive and annoying, and the battles are abundant and frequent. I have gone back and listened to Angra's Rebirth cd, Madsword's The Global Village, Iced Earth's Dark Saga and Something Wicked this way Comes, Nightwish's Wishmaster, various Dir en grey songs (mostly from their recently released album), Symphony X's TiO (don't listen to that one as much as the others), a few various DT songs, Brainstorm's Soul Temptation, Circle II Circle's album, and finally Pain of Salvation's Remedy Lane. Whew......! Well that's a lot and my ears are still ringing!

Actually I have been listening to PoS quite a bit recently and am thinking about getting another of their albums (which is best to get?). But over all the cd's I have gone back to listen to I just about every day at home or in my car listen to the new Adagio. It is just that good, I just about forgot they have a cd before the new one! Guess I should go back and listen to it again as well as Sonata Arctica's new one!

Liquid Tension said:
There has been two for me

7 for 4 - Contact

Cool choice. Wolfgang Zenk from 7 for 4 has been my guitar teacher for a year. Scary fretboard knowledge and economy picking chops. He's a huge Frank Gambale fan.

Albums I can't stop listening to currently are

Adagio - Underworld
Martyr - Warp Zone
Symphony X - The Odyssey
Greg Howe - Extraction

theodyssey said:
Soul Temptation by Brainstorm
I've been hooked on Andy B. Franck's other band Symphorce's first release for the past week, and today I've gotten onto the Brainstorm releases. I guess I'm hooked on Andy's vocals right now. I've always liked them, but they grow on me more and more as I listen.

Yeah, brainstorm's vocalist kicks ass. he should have replaced barlow... i really think he could have been a decent replacement (better than that horrid tim owens).