Hate Eternal

They're alright. In some areas, they sound like Suffocation, which is good. Suffocation is the reason why I'm not really into much brutal metal anymore. Because they basically peaked brutal metal with Effigy of the Forgotten.

Originally posted by WARBLADE
One of Hate Eternal's Past drummers is in a band, that my band Warblade plays with. Their name is Agiel, check out there mp3s, also my bands mp3s should be up in a week or so.

Hey WARBLADE, I was at the show you guys played a couple weeks ago. I was the guy in the shirt and tie. You might remember seeing me. You guys ruled.

Originally posted by Orias
They're alright. In some areas, they sound like Suffocation, which is good. Suffocation is the reason why I'm not really into much brutal metal anymore. Because they basically peaked brutal metal with Effigy of the Forgotten.

how the hell can you say that?!?!?! there are bands WAY more brutal than suffocation. devourment for one. you cant say a band that is weaker then a lot of bands peaked brutal metal...thats just wrong. i think you should go and do some band searching and look for severe torture, devourment, saprogenic, sect of execration, cephalic carnage, deeds of flesh, intervalle bizarre, malignancy, disgorge (US) and so on. suffocation is weak in comparison.

Hate Eternals first album was good, but their second wasn't so hot. Once the Suffocation guitarist left it sorta went to shit; or so it seems.

I did really enjoy the guitar tones on the first album though. One of the better tones imo. He must use at least 52's tuned to D standard. Thats the key imo!

:kickass:

Hate Eternal are great. I have King Of All Kings, which is brutal as fuck, but I keep hearing that the other CD is even better. They are coming out with a new CD soon? I was not aware of that.

Yes the other CD is better. Conquering the Throne is 5x better imo. If you like KoaK, you'll like CTT even better.

Not sure when the new one is comming out.